You know your'e getting old when........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wearing inner soles in your shoes.
Buying five pairs of shoes when you find a pair you like.
Going eeaaargh when you sit down or stand up
Preferring a quiet pub where you can talk

Having to go back downstairs to remember what you came upstairs for

Im only 30 and im already preferring quiet pubs. Not empty like but, for instance, on match days a lot of my mates go to Greens and i always think its daft cos its crowded at the bar. I like it when most of the seats are taken in a pub but when people have to stand i think its too busy. Never associated this with getting old but it might be.

Another one, when you start turning down nights out because you'd rather just relax in the house and watch a film and "cant be bothered spending all that money just to feel shit in the morning"

Couple of years ago my youngest and his mate got some trendy baseball caps from a shop in soho,

As I unpacked them I was careful to make sure I peeled all the tabs off the peaks

Absolutely superb....:lol::lol::lol:

When you find yourself on the stairs wondering if you were going up or coming down.

You keep a stick in the shed, specifically for stirring paint.

You know for a FACT that every footballer pre 1980 was better than anyone playing now.

You promise your lad that you will watch the Superbowl with him and you are already falling asleep before it has even kicked off :oops:

Wearing inner soles in your shoes.
Buying five pairs of shoes when you find a pair you like.
Going eeaaargh when you sit down or stand up
Preferring a quiet pub where you can talk

Having to go back downstairs to remember what you came upstairs for

I'm 21 and apart from inner soles, I do all of the above...

When you go to chat a nice lass up and say youre very pretty

And she replys

And youre very old

Happened to me, true story. Couldnt stop laughing to be fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back