Wrexham fan banned for " racist abuse "

…..I wouldn’t be offended if you called me a carrot cruncher, sheep shagger or bumpkin.
I would genuinely laugh.
@Horley Chorley came in the Swindon end up at Hartlepool. The only reason he remained silent is because he left the phrase book I gave him in the pub.
He did ask one Swindon fan how many pints he had before the game, the Swindon fan showed him his hand and in a strong Wiltshire accent said 6, counting his fingers 🤣🤣
:lol:

I honestly enjoyed the whole day, including the pre match pints, and chatting utter footy bollix, though how we understood each other, God only knows. 🫣 :lol:

I really enjoyed the experience of standing in the Rink End, with the Swindon supporters.
I was very impressed with the number of Swindon fans who'd made the long journey to the north east, and I was also impressed with the vocal backing yourself & your fellow fans, gave to your team.

Friendship through football. 👍

I honestly enjoyed the whole day, including the pre match pints, and chatting utter footy bollix, though how we understood each other, God only knows. 🫣 :lol:

I really enjoyed the experience of standing in the Rink End, with the Swindon supporters.
I was very impressed with the number of Swindon fans who'd made the long journey to the north east, and I was also impressed with the vocal backing yourself & your fellow fans, gave to your team.

Honestly Mate apart from the result it will go down as one of my favourite away games.
You are a top bloke and can only hope our paths meet again.
Bouncing from pub to pub with the locals was superb. What football should be about.
⚽🍺

Hopefully this will bring back some memories 😂😂

Last edited:
I just find it bizarre how calling someone a bastard likely wouldn't see any further action taken, but sticking someone's nationality in front of it crosses the line.

What if you put someone's colour or ethnicity before it, would that be any different?

I don't understand this. Harsh bans given for something like this, but a general unwillingness to challenge real racism in the sport.

Now waiting for someone to call me a Trinidadian bastard :)

Back