Wrestling - Part 3

Just getting round to watching the end of Impact. Angle is suplexing Drew Galloway and that Pope nonce gans:

"He's taking a trip down suplex boulevard!"

Aye that's it like. Suplex Boulevard. :lol:

That's like the shit they Come out with on the wwe games when they have to big up an under card wrestler.
Was on it just now and Cole had some speech about how scary and powerful Curtis Axel was...cheesy as owt

That's like the shit they Come out with on the wwe games when they have to big up an under card wrestler.
Was on it just now and Cole had some speech about how scary and powerful Curtis Axel was...cheesy as owt

Wey, I was referring more to the fact that it's a blatant rip off of Lesnar's Suplex City. TNA love owt like that.

Titus O'Neill reckons he grabbed Vince to allow Steph to go off the stage first as it should be "ladies first".

If true, then proves what a knob Vince is!

Titus O'Neill reckons he grabbed Vince to allow Steph to go off the stage first as it should be "ladies first".

If true, then proves what a knob Vince is!
To be fair while the suspension is way over the top, that's the weirdest/shittest excuse for grabbing someone ever. I really don't know what he was trying to do. It's not the brightest idea to randomly grab your boss when he walks past you.

Watched Summer slam again last night. Wish they gave Rollins a more decisive victory instead of all the BS which that Stewart bloke almost cocked up. He was on fire in that match.

Taker vs Brock was class also, along with the match at HIAC, considering I had very little interest in it when he returned.

Watched Summer slam again last night. Wish they gave Rollins a more decisive victory instead of all the BS which that Stewart bloke almost cocked up. He was on fire in that match.

Taker vs Brock was class also, along with the match at HIAC, considering I had very little interest in it when he returned.

The HIAC was one of the best matches in 2015 IMO. Brock had a number of decent matches last year.

Apparently Becky Lynch was at PWG last night, she's "good mates" with Zack Sabre Jr like.

The HIAC was one of the best matches in 2015 IMO. Brock had a number of decent matches last year.

Apparently Becky Lynch was at PWG last night, she's "good mates" with Zack Sabre Jr like.
Yeah, it was a class match. Taker brought it when I wasn't sure he still had it in him.

Who do we reckon Taker is gonna face at Mania then?

I think they're waiting to see if Cena's going to be fit. If not who knows. They could do Taker and Brock vs the Wyatts, Taker vs Kane, Taker vs Sheamus, maybe.

Cena uploaded a video of himself lifting over 300lbs. Two weeks ago he could only lift 75lbs. Could be on for Mania at this rate.

Hope so. Taker vs Cena would lift the card dramatically.

thought the summerslam match was fairy good too in comparison

Back