Wrestling - Part 3

His voice is f***ing annoying, as is that daft twat who does the commentary with him. Tenay and Don West should never have been peddled.
Aye the Pope is horrendous on commentary the few times I've watched it, I used to like him when he wrestled and he was fairly decent at promos but he is a shocking commentator.

Aye the Pope is horrendous on commentary the few times I've watched it, I used to like him when he wrestled and he was fairly decent at promos but he is a shocking commentator.

They could have a decent product if they got rid of them two. Hurts the overrall feel of the show.

Some of the Beer Money promos and skits have been class since they came back.

Doing my fourth WrestleMania in a row this year and probably the last as the Ticketmaster experience has really put me off. Getting tickets has been a nightmare and aside from WM itself, my seats for Raw, HOF and NXT aren't the greatest this time round.

Be aware that the tix on the secondary markets will come down in price if they can't be sold close to the time of the shows so you might get a bargain or two. Also throw in there's no public transport from Dallas to Arlington so a few of us booked on with this shuttle bus company to get us there and back.

http://rallybus.net/wrestlemania/

Ticketing is a bit fucked this year, some Will Call and some e-ticket depending on the venues.

I've looked into it the last few years, but something has always came up to sway me against going over.

Perhaps next year, if its in Florida. Although there's less and less wrestlers still going who I'd love to see.

Bryan retires due to injury 'good on him, pleased he's not gonna put himself at further risk'
Punk needs back surgery 'FUCK THAT PRICK HE'S JUST AVOIDING A FIGHT!'

Apparently another WWE wrestler is thinking of going into UFC when his contract runs out, I'd guess it's Swagger.

'@Ryback22 8h8 hours ago
@CMPunk My bad it was an accident "I'm dumb as f&€#"
Logon or register to see this image
'

Ryback is a plank.

I think everyone's biggest problem with Punk right now is that he was never taken seriously when he first signed up to UFC and now he's gone 2 and a half years without a fight and with the latest setback the majority are just past caring now.

It's still possible for him to fight in July but with the brand new MMA arena opening it's upto Dana does he warrant a spot in the card

I've looked into it the last few years, but something has always came up to sway me against going over.

Perhaps next year, if its in Florida. Although there's less and less wrestlers still going who I'd love to see.

It's 'the bug' that has got me now in regards to hitting a WM. Totally get the roster thing and I'm not really looking forward to the actual show itself as it stands. It's the other stuff that goes on which really makes it worthwhile, and by that I mean the day trips/sightseeing as well as meeting people from around the world who go it. I mean from trips to Rockefeller, USS Intrepid, staying on Times Square and all that goes on with it, Alcatraz, Angel Island, Downtown San Fran, French Quarter, swamp tours etc. the wrestling part is almost an afterthought. This year we'll be doing the Dallas Aquarium, the Book Suppository and fingers crossed a firing range for the craic. That side of the trip is what keeps me coming back and I'll probably find a bit of a void this time next year if I don't do it again.

Mind you there's a Black and White Bastard in our travelling party this year so please, any of you lot going, hear a Northern Ireland accent wearing the Red and White out there, please come and abuse the Skunk Fucker.

Last edited:
Vince McMahon noted during today's Fourth Quarter 2015 earnings call that the company isn't as worried about TV ratings like they once were.

An investor asked about WWE TV ratings being down for several quarters now and Vince said the ratings are down but not as much as other programming on the networks they work with. Vince talked about how people aren't watching TV as much as they used to. Vince said TV is still extremely important to WWE but when you add in their digital and social content, their audience is consuming content when they want to and how they want to. Vince said that is important to WWE.

Vince added that WWE is not just about TV ratings anymore. He acknowledged that the company used to "live and die by" ratings but that was before the era of new media.

Hopefully Angle putting Galloway over propels him to big things.

EC3. :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
See the new media is an interesting argument, and I reckon a lot (not all) are like me - no longer watching on telly in the living room, but in bed, on the laptop, on the network.

That's me
Not watched raw on the tele since the network came out in the US
Well...probably about 6 month before that at least tbh

Wish Mauro Ronallo was on RAW. He's definitely 1 of the positives of Smackdown.

Bray Wyatt rolling back his eyes during his promo. Is he hinting Strowman v Taker at WM or am I reading far too much into that?

Back