Wrestling - Part 3

I was watching ROH earlier and there was a massive lads fan right by the aisle, wearing the Umbro BoyleSports home shirt. I took a screenshot but it's on my computer.

I don't belong on this thread so sorry for being here but,

My kids are into this wrestling thing so I'm taking them to the arena to see it in April. Will there be any of the famous ones there?
Will those fit lasses with the big norks be there?

Thanks wrestling fans.

Yes. You'll get top stars such as r truth, damien sandow, the miz and tamina snuka.

Dunno if there's many MMA fans on here but CM Punk finally got his confirmed fight for the UFC on Saturday night.

Due to take place in either June (UFC 199) or July (UFC 200) depending on how much they stack the card for the brand new arena for UFC 200..

It'll be weird seeing him come out to Cult of Personality and not in WWE.

Anyone know if Wrestlemania is sold out? Our lass completely out of the blue offered to take me for a birthday gift (madness, I know) but had been trying to get tickets secretly and thought it must be sold out as Ticketmaster doesn't seem to work. I tried myself and it seems like it is?

Impressive if they've sold 100k tickets already

Anyone know if Wrestlemania is sold out? Our lass completely out of the blue offered to take me for a birthday gift (madness, I know) but had been trying to get tickets secretly and thought it must be sold out as Ticketmaster doesn't seem to work. I tried myself and it seems like it is?

Nah, if it had sold out you's never hear the end of it

Daft bint could have offered before the NXT tickets sold out like :lol:

I thought as much. Ticketmaster seems to think there's no tickets available and has for a full week. The only thing available is 'party pass' which is apparently access to the stadium but only to watch Wrestlemania on a telly inside the stadium :lol:

Back