Wrestling - Part 3

I thought as much. Ticketmaster seems to think there's no tickets available and has for a full week. The only thing available is 'party pass' which is apparently access to the stadium but only to watch Wrestlemania on a telly inside the stadium :lol:

I bought a package for this year's Wrestlemania but there are plenty of tickets still available on Ticketmaster - I know people who've bought them. From looking at the wrestling forums and travel groups, it looks like people in the UK are having quite a bit of bother buying tickets. The best thing they've suggested is using a VPN to buy tickets (I did this for my Kevin Owens VIP at Axxess and it worked a treat), or downloading the Ticketmaster US app. It's worth joining the Wrestlemania 32 UK Travel group on Facebook too. Full of nonces but there's some useful tips in there!

I bought a package for this year's Wrestlemania but there are plenty of tickets still available on Ticketmaster - I know people who've bought them. From looking at the wrestling forums and travel groups, it looks like people in the UK are having quite a bit of bother buying tickets. The best thing they've suggested is using a VPN to buy tickets (I did this for my Kevin Owens VIP at Axxess and it worked a treat), or downloading the Ticketmaster US app. It's worth joining the Wrestlemania 32 UK Travel group on Facebook too. Full of nonces but there's some useful tips in there!

Thanks for the advice. I'll give it a go.

Thanks for the advice. I'll give it a go.

No worries - give me a shout/PM if you need any other pointers. It's my first Wrestlemania but I've done far too much research on it. Got a pretty stacked week so far; I'm doing NXT, Hall of Fame, Axxess (two general admission sessions + VIP with Owens), Wrestlemania, Raw, JR's show, the Terry Funk BBQ, Evolve (indie show) and Walemania on the Thursday. Gonna be fucked.

No worries - give me a shout/PM if you need any other pointers. It's my first Wrestlemania but I've done far too much research on it. Got a pretty stacked week so far; I'm doing NXT, Hall of Fame, Axxess (two general admission sessions + VIP with Owens), Wrestlemania, Raw, JR's show, the Terry Funk BBQ, Evolve (indie show) and Walemania on the Thursday. Gonna be fucked.

f***ing hell. In my entire life I've been to one WWE house show in Newcastle and one indy show here in Sweden :lol:

Sounds class that, have fun.

It's f***ing piss knowing you'll never see Daniel Bryan Wrestle ever again like.

CM Punk needs to get back into WWE.

Delayed his UFC debut yet again today. He's getting absolutely slated.

He's having surgery on his back, I don't think wrestling would be the best for him if he's got back problems.

Anyone watch the Jonathan Coachman - Daniel Bryan interview segments? Pretty damning that DB had previously had suffered seizures without making it known, writing could have been on the wall alot earlier.

It's f***ing piss knowing you'll never see Daniel Bryan Wrestle ever again like.

He's having surgery on his back, I don't think wrestling would be the best for him if he's got back problems.
I read something today that, albeit sounds really f***ing depressing, it actually makes you feel a bit better about it. Weirdly it involves the match between Bryan and Nakamura that never happened (anar :cry::cry::cry:). But someone on Reddit said there's 2 ways that match could've gone:
1. It fails to live up to expectations and we're all gutted. Or,
2. It's the greatest match ever and because of that it kills Pro Wrestling for all of us. Nothing would live up to the standards set and nothing would be fun anymore, in WWE, NXT, Lucha Underground, ROH etc.

Oh aye, and someone also said that Bryan probably would tell Nakamura to go 'proper all in' when doing the Bomaye and make it 'look really real', which could've well and truly fucked Bryan up for the rest of his life.

Someone reckons Bryan was having a seizure here when Barrett Bullhammer's him.
If he's not selling then that's horrible that like, at 0:42 he seems to hit the back of his head with that botch, then later there's a neck breaker where he seems to hit the back of his head. Hope he stays retired.

CM Punk needs to get back into WWE.

Delayed his UFC debut yet again today. He's getting absolutely slated.

Bryan retires due to injury 'good on him, pleased he's not gonna put himself at further risk'
Punk needs back surgery 'FUCK THAT PRICK HE'S JUST AVOIDING A FIGHT!'

Apparently another WWE wrestler is thinking of going into UFC when his contract runs out, I'd guess it's Swagger.

'@Ryback22 8h8 hours ago
@CMPunk My bad it was an accident "I'm dumb as f&€#"
Logon or register to see this image
'

Ryback is a plank.

Back