Wrestling - Part 3

Ive been saying for ages how good The Miz is, he is a top character and if they booked him a little more serious/credible he could get very over.

P.S the Miz has so much more charisma than Daniel Bryan. I insist to this day Bryan would never have been world champ if he didnt luckily get his ''yes/no'' chant gimmick.

If he had a pair of fake tits he'd be your all time favourite.

Anyone who thinks Daniel Bryan has no charisma is kidding themselves.

If he had a pair of fake tits he'd be your all time favourite.

Anyone who thinks Daniel Bryan has no charisma is kidding themselves.
It's my opinion mate. I'm so bored by 90% of the things he does. Yes he's a great wrestler but I've never taken his mic skills seriously.

That comment about fake tits is unfair as well. Fair enough I mark for divas but I've been over the moon with the WWE product for the last 6 months and started watching it more than I have for years. Yes I mark for good looking women but also enjoy Jericho, Kevin Owens, Rollins etc matches and segments even more.

I really don't see the attraction to Bryan. So bland whenever he opens his mouth. Him and Shane don't exactly bounce off each other either.
Hope there is a storyline soon where he gets replaced. Same with foley
Further to this point, many people say the heel boss is outdated however I always feel a wrestling show will be better with a slightly heel GM.

Last edited:
It's my opinion mate. I'm so bored by 90% of the things he does. Yes he's a great wrestler but I've never taken his mic skills seriously.

That comment about fake tits is unfair as well. Fair enough I mark for divas but I've been over the moon with the WWE product for the last 6 months and started watching it more than I have for years. Yes I mark for good looking women but also enjoy Jericho, Kevin Owens, Rollins etc matches and segments even more.

Further to this point, many people say the heel boss is outdated however I always feel a wrestling show will be better with a slightly heel GM.
The second point is true if there is a face either champion or chasing an authority heel champion.

Say, Stone Cold chasing McMahon or Bryan chasing after the Authority. Its the easiest storyline to write when done correctly.

According to Meltzer in this week's Observer, Takeover Brooklyn got more viewers than Summerslam on the network. Didn't specify whether that was live or on demand.

Top 5 were in this order: Takeover Brooklyn, Summerslam, Takeover Kickoff Show, an episode of Holy Foley, Summerslam kickoff.

Also in this week's Observer, says the original plan for Balor was to defend the title against Kevin Owens at Clash of the Champions, and a Balor/Owens/Jericho three way after that.

Last edited:
I really don't see the attraction to Bryan. So bland whenever he opens his mouth. Him and Shane don't exactly bounce off each other either.
Hope there is a storyline soon where he gets replaced. Same with foley
His win at WM30 might just be my favourite moment in wrestling ever. You must have missed that entire storyline as well as the Team Hell No run if you think he's bland.

Really starting to enjoy wwe again , never thought I'd say it but since the brand split it's been pretty decent. Weird how they've potentially re introduced blood considering what they let happen with orton . I thought they were done with that ( not complaining at all ) .

Really starting to enjoy wwe again , never thought I'd say it but since the brand split it's been pretty decent. Weird how they've potentially re introduced blood considering what they let happen with orton . I thought they were done with that ( not complaining at all ) .
To late to edit , seems as if some are saying it wasn't fully planned etc so fuck knows

Last edited:
He's brilliant. One of my favourite ever wwe stars , his promos etc are hilarious and he still performs well in the ring . Imo of course.
He's better again now he's a spoilt asshole again ha. I've seen him botch a few finishes like but mostly when he returned from injury . I was buzzing with JerichKO taking that at summerslam, didn't expect that at all.

He's better again now he's a spoilt asshole again ha. I've seen him botch a few finishes like but mostly when he returned from injury . I was buzzing with JerichKO taking that at summerslam, didn't expect that at all.
Yeah , the finish was class as well , I know they didn't get the code breaker perfect but it still looked class . Really enjoyed summerslam and have been impressed since the brand split .

His win at WM30 might just be my favourite moment in wrestling ever. You must have missed that entire storyline as well as the Team Hell No run if you think he's bland.
Was team hell no with Kane? I didn't watch too much at the time but someone on here posted a video of him and Kane rapping, people thought it was great but I was cringing to bits. All about opinions and what people like, just try to accept some people don't like him.

Think it's great the way Jericho goes on these days.
He's evolved again and is always at his best when he's a heel. The way he walks down to the ring now with his limp wrist and scarf :lol:

Back