Worst result at the SOL?

I’m normally a happy clapper and stay in the stadium even after the games finished, left when the 4th went in yesterday, got home and kicked the dog, we were absolutely shite, proper arse AIDs of a performance, we’ve served up some shite over the years and that’s definitely up there. High performance culture indeed

2 of the worst defeats at the sol have come und we this regime. That's taking into account the 19 and 15 point sides didn't capitulate In such a manner. Add to that it's in the SECOND tier not top division. We're almost at 20 defeats this year and regularly dont/can't play a striker.

The 15 point season and the 19 had some absolute horror shows, the three own goals in 7 minutes were a bit galling, (poor Micky proctor) and virtually any time the mags beat us were bad, so no not the worst, I wouldn’t put it in our top 10 at the stadium tbh, nowt to play for, team full of bairns, no manager to speak of, and fuck me we get pummelled off a poor team, shit happens.

It’s up there.

Villa under Poyet when we were 0-4 down at half time was bad like. Villa were abysmal that year away from home as well.
Discussing proper shit results with son today n going back to southampton, watford etc.

They never come against worldbeaters do they which pisses you off even more!
2 of the worst defeats at the sol have come und we this regime. That's taking into account the 19 and 15 point sides didn't capitulate In such a manner. Add to that it's in the SECOND tier not top division. We're almost at 20 defeats this year and regularly dont/can't play a striker.
Awful statistics. Only going in one direction with this regime imo.

How were we not shocking
It was just one of those games. It happens from time to time. I'm not saying we deserved anything from the game. But we weren't outplayed and ran ragged. Like I said, stats-wise everything was quite even or slightly in our favour. We made some defensive errors which were ruthlessly punished. It wasn't a 5-1 game though in the sense that we were played off the park. Far from it.

I think the 15 point and 19 seasons we were too shit. We didn't replace anyone we should have done. The more recent implosions it's been the players not that arsed imo just think they can turn up

Mags 1-4 game for me as the bastards were right next to me when I wa sin the swc first few seats

Also the poster has said the SOL unless we were playing down the pit non of the 50s and 60s results count

It was just one of those games. It happens from time to time. I'm not saying we deserved anything from the game. But we weren't outplayed and ran ragged. Like I said, stats-wise everything was quite even or slightly in our favour. We made some defensive errors which were ruthlessly punished. It wasn't a 5-1 game though in the sense that we were played off the park. Far from it.
We didn’t have a clear cut chance all game bar the goal. All of their goals were tap ins or one on one with keeper. We were as bad as I’ve ever seen us

Back