World of Warcaft - Warlords of Draenor

Status
Not open for further replies.
5 minute delays on casting anything. It's anything but alright, and this is off-peak time!

A nice little tip though cos I'm kind - Pet Battles are giving the same amount of exp as quests. I can imagine that getting fucked over soon.

Pet battles in MoP gave the same xp as handing in a quest, so will prob not get nerfed

5 minute delays on casting anything. It's anything but alright, and this is off-peak time!

A nice little tip though cos I'm kind - Pet Battles are giving the same amount of exp as quests. I can imagine that getting fucked over soon.
I had no lag last night, my character is stuck at garrison now so I can't play it

Another tip is that random hc mop instances are giving about 80k xp which you can do up to lvl 91, wod instances give half that and take longer

My character is stuck underneath my Garrison. Every time I log in he's falling.

Some of the servers are so fucked I don't even know why they are even open.

This still fucked? Tried forever last night, finally got on about 12, and there was a second or so delay on casting times.

I've only got 12 hours game time left, so if they don't sort it I won't lose any sleep. GTA V will take over my life next week anyway.

This still fucked? Tried forever last night, finally got on about 12, and there was a second or so delay on casting times.

I've only got 12 hours game time left, so if they don't sort it I won't lose any sleep. GTA V will take over my life next week anyway.

Trying now but server populations are the major factor in it. I'm currently 3000 in the queue with a 35 min wait.

was ready at 11.00pm, found myself all alone in Blasted Lands, servers crashes at 11.01, Got back in about 12 and played without fuss (well apart from some rares were'nt tagging properly). Logged at about 3am til 10 the next morning.

Next morning a quick /who 100 shows some hunter at lvl 100 (and had been for a couple of hours at least)

Finished off every quest in Shadowmoon and i'm about 20% off lvl 94

It was unplayable yesterday evening tho with all the garrison problems

I like how they're trying to claim the problems were (part) caused by a DDOS attack, come on Blizz pull the other one

First expansion I haven't played at launch. I probably will at some point but WoW feels broke beyond repair to me now. Played since its launch as well

I dont think its as brole as MoP was (remember the helicopter quest at the very beginning, it was like the assualt on the Death Star - if it was'nt crashing out without hunders of copters trying to occupy the same space)

I think the biggest problem game wise was the fact that some of the rare mobs were'nt having shared tags so you'd have stacks of people waiting trying desperately to tag the mob first when he respawned (Gorum - I'm looking at you)

Of course, Blizz not realising that having Garrisons as an individual instance server was gonna wipe the system out was monumentally stupiud of them

Trying now but server populations are the major factor in it. I'm currently 3000 in the queue with a 35 min wait.
Fuckin' ell. Waiting times actually mean something now? Either WoW servers are fucked up or there's been a positive surge. Sounds good news to me, had Draenor pre-ordered for the free lvl 90.

Fuckin' ell. Waiting times actually mean something now? Either WoW servers are fucked up or there's been a positive surge. Sounds good news to me, had Draenor pre-ordered for the free lvl 90.

Bit of both, ran Census+ yesterday afternoon and Earthen Ring / DMF had 1004 alliance on - pre Warlords it would have been about 500-600 so numbers are up.

However, because of all the server problems Blizz reduced the max number of logins per server (normally 5k per server i think) down to what they thought was manageable so servers that never normally get full or locked found themselves with queues

Bit of both, ran Census+ yesterday afternoon and Earthen Ring / DMF had 1004 alliance on - pre Warlords it would have been about 500-600 so numbers are up.

However, because of all the server problems Blizz reduced the max number of logins per server (normally 5k per server i think) down to what they thought was manageable so servers that never normally get full or locked found themselves with queues
IIRC they offer a free server transfer for busy servers. Thing is, like any expansion the surge will decrease, so I wouldn't go through the bother of that. Just enjoy fighting for your place on the server while it lasts. :p

Havent had a chance to play on this yet. First chance ive had after work, logged in at 4 on kazzak and i still have 1180 to wait.

IIRC they offer a free server transfer for busy servers. Thing is, like any expansion the surge will decrease, so I wouldn't go through the bother of that. Just enjoy fighting for your place on the server while it lasts. :p
The transfer from Kazzak is to Drakthul and its a Czech/Slov server. f***ing disgusting from Blizzard that, also its a high populated server.

Always manic on expansion day mate.

First expansion I haven't played at launch. I probably will at some point but WoW feels broke beyond repair to me now. Played since its launch as well
What do you feel is broken Nel mate?

Last edited:
Havent had a chance to play on this yet. First chance ive had after work, logged in at 4 on kazzak and i still have 1180 to wait.

The transfer from Kazzak is to Drakthul and its a Czech/Slov server. f***ing disgusting from Blizzard that, also its a high populated server.

Always manic on expansion day mate.

What do you feel is broken Nel mate?

The fact you can stand still in the World of Warcraft and do anything you want with 0 social interaction.

The fact you can stand still in the World of Warcraft and do anything you want with 0 social interaction.

I miss the good old days when people actually communicated with eachother instead of being socially inept.

Oh and I miss when people used to do that on Warcraft too.

Nah, Defias Brotherhood is the most popular RP realm going and for some reason they decided to merge RPPvP realm with it leading to full queues and immense populations on both sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back