Wickham joins Palace on 5 year deal..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well his debut for Palace went well! Having just got back from Dagenham And Redbridge 2 shots straight at the keeper, drifting out left as normal, oh and replaced at half time after holding his knee for the last 5 mins of the 1st half, On the plus point Nyron played and had Wickham in his pocket for the 1st half!

Well his debut for Palace went well! Having just got back from Dagenham And Redbridge 2 shots straight at the keeper, drifting out left as normal, oh and replaced at half time after holding his knee for the last 5 mins of the 1st half, On the plus point Nyron played and had Wickham in his pocket for the 1st half!
I'll bet Nyron just looked at him and he fell ower...

If we get our money back on him its a crackin bit of business by Conga. As I pointed out on another thread "a rising tide lifts all ships" but ffs Wickams boat was well overloaded.
Hopefully we wont be buying a centre forward type to replace him IF we're planning on keeping Fletcher and Graham.

We've sold him for more than we paid!

We've sold him for more than we paid!
No offence, but I don't believe that one. We've paid 8m rising to 12m, we got 7m rising to 9m. Maybe the figures aren't 100% accurate, but I can't believe your story, just like I don't believe your story about Lens being more expensive than Wijnaldum (15m +? - not a chance).

No offence, but I don't believe that one. We've paid 8m rising to 12m, we got 7m rising to 9m. Maybe the figures aren't 100% accurate, but I can't believe your story, just like I don't believe your story about Lens being more expensive than Wijnaldum (15m +? - not a chance).
Please your bessie, but I'm right

Getting rid of Whickam and Altidore in less than 6 months for good deals!!

Give Lee a pay rise.

Knight him when he dumps fletcher into Scotland for 5m

Sainthood if he gets a couple of good forwards even if on loan.

Too many pages to go through so apologies if Seb but the fee is £7m up front and the add ons would take it up to £9m.

So 9 is the maximum amount we will get.

As much as I'm not arsed at all about him leaving, he scored some vital goals in 2013/14 at the end of the season, without which, God knows where we would be. Good luck to him in the future, except against us obviously.

If you carefully read my post again you'll see I said he is one of our better players. Ie better than Graham, Fletcher, Bridcutt, Buckley, Roberge.. Which of course, he is. Or rather was. :)
So he was shite.....but a white dried up dog turd on the pavement as opposed to a really sloppy brown one with grass in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back