Why cant asoro get in the squad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen mate, I've been watching football for thirty year and I view things objectively not with red n white tinted glasses on. He rarely got in behind and hardy took the ball into feet. I was sat low down and he appeared to be unsure of what to do and kept seeking guidance from the bench. Fact is he wasn't good enough that night to warrant a start now.

He isn't ready to start now, I didn't say that. I said he wasn't awful during that game which he wasn't, if you think that was an awful performance from a 17 year old kid leading the line on his own then you have been watching the wrong sport for 30 odd year

See how many supporters who were there agree with you, I doubt there will be many if any at all

He isn't ready to start now, I didn't say that. I said he wasn't awful during that game which he wasn't, if you think that was an awful performance from a 17 year old kid leading the line on his own then you have been watching the wrong sport for 30 odd year

See how many supporters who were there agree with you, I doubt there will be many if any at all

Listen mate, you are probably one of these who thought we had a good pre season too after watching them games we struggled in! He was poor against a side 24th in League 1. That IS the reason he can't get in the squad. He is too young and nowhere near ready.

Listen mate, you are probably one of these who thought we had a good pre season too after watching them games we struggled in! He was poor against a side 24th in League 1. That IS the reason he can't get in the squad. He is too young and nowhere near ready.

What are you talking about man, I'm pointing our why you are wrongly describing Asoro's performance in 1 game. I've detailed the things he did well, you just come out with generic Jamie Redknapp shite and go off on tangents.

If he was awful re-read my post describing the things he did well and point out where I am wrong. Also I'll point out again I've never said he should be in the first 11 or the first team squad as I don't think he is ready yet, that is not the point I'm making so I don't know why you are putting it in every reply

What are you talking about man, I'm pointing our why you are wrongly describing Asoro's performance in 1 game. I've detailed the things he did well, you just come out with generic Jamie Redknapp shite and go off on tangents.

If he was awful re-read my post describing the things he did well and point out where I am wrong. Also I'll point out again I've never said he should be in the first 11 or the first team squad as I don't think he is ready yet, that is not the point I'm making so I don't know why you are putting it in every reply
He did four things well against a shocking side in a full ninety minute game. Do you remember when Mickey Bridges broke through... that's well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back