Why cant asoro get in the squad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Okay

But still. Moyes seems to be giving others a chance but not him, despite us clearly being short up front.

Also we've signed Anichebe and how many minutes has he played? Can't surely take him this long to get up to speed.

The man makes strange decisions.

As noted above, the lad isn't good enough yet. He's only 17 so there's loads of time. To put things into perspective, Ryan Noble had a different class goal record to Asoro.

As noted above, the lad isn't good enough yet. He's only 17 so there's loads of time. To put things into perspective, Ryan Noble had a different class goal record to Asoro.
David Dawson anarl. Sub for Spennymoor st the minute.

I'm not saying Asoro won't ever be good, but he looked average at best in the matches I've seen him in recently, against other young lads.

They play week in week out so they will at least bematch fit and sharp.

We sub people because they are blowing out their arse after an hour and so we shove square pegs into round holes and they dont have a clue, give me a young winger/forward whos keen and pacey over a right back who has never been up to it for years.
:lol:

You talk some shite mind

Looks canny in midfield to me

Like I say it's his natural position so doesn't shock me. Shame his development has slowed a little because 18 months ago he was on the verge of the 1st team.

Been impressed with both Asoro and Maja when they have gotten on. hopefully one or both get a chance tomorrow and do well.

New member! Does that devalue an opinion?? He was awful that night against a lower league side with an overweight centre half. He had a decent chance and fluffed it. Did nowt more as he isn't ready yet!

He wasnt awful at all. He missed a good chance but his movement was superb beforehand. He was heavily involved in our 2 best chances of the night

He showed a few good touches and lay offs and made 1 very good run with the ball first half that led to him being fouled in a dangerous position

Not sure what you were expecting from a 17 year old leading the line on his own against experienced players like but saying he was awful makes you look like you dont have a clue about football

He wasnt awful at all. He missed a good chance but his movement was superb beforehand. He was heavily involved in our 2 best chances of the night

He showed a few good touches and lay offs and made 1 very good run with the ball first half that led to him being fouled in a dangerous position

Not sure what you were expecting from a 17 year old leading the line on his own against experienced players like but saying he was awful makes you look like you dont have a clue about football
Listen mate, I've been watching football for thirty year and I view things objectively not with red n white tinted glasses on. He rarely got in behind and hardy took the ball into feet. I was sat low down and he appeared to be unsure of what to do and kept seeking guidance from the bench. Fact is he wasn't good enough that night to warrant a start now.

Same reason as always the manager is a chicken shit who isn't prepared to take the chance even though we're clearly shit he'd rather preserver with old shite the safe option but not safe as were so far from safe so early

:lol: the same manager that has and will persevere with Pickford and Watmore whilst regularly playing the likes of Lynden Gooch who never really got a look in until Moyes came in?

Moyes out.

Stephen Brodie used to get 50 goals a season in the reserves. He was obviously shite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back