Why cant asoro get in the squad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Based on the last two U23s matches, I would say he's nowhere near ready, or could walk straight into the first team, depending on your perspective.

Give him a shot at elast on the bench. WTF..at least for ten minutes there'd be a bit of excitement when he first comes on.

Still very raw, and not convinced by his finishing yet. Maja just as good a prospect.
Then get him on the bench.

We have no options at all and after gooch's headless chicken routine,mcnairs invisibilty act and playing 2 right backs at the same time theres not that much to live up to.

Based on the last two U23s matches, I would say he's nowhere near ready, or could walk straight into the first team, depending on your perspective.
Anybody who's watched the last two reserve games & says he should be anywhere near the squad wants their head read.

Then get him on the bench.

We have no options at all and after gooch's headless chicken routine,mcnairs invisibilty act and playing 2 right backs at the same time theres not that much to live up to.
That wouldn't be anything short of negligent if they're not ready. We're stuck with who we have until players return from injury and hope we're not completely cut off by the time the transfer window opens.

That wouldn't be anything short of negligent if they're not ready. We're stuck with who we have until players return from injury and hope we're not completely cut off by the time the transfer window opens.
They play week in week out so they will at least bematch fit and sharp.

We sub people because they are blowing out their arse after an hour and so we shove square pegs into round holes and they dont have a clue, give me a young winger/forward whos keen and pacey over a right back who has never been up to it for years.

They play week in week out so they will at least bematch fit and sharp.

We sub people because they are blowing out their arse after an hour and so we shove square pegs into round holes and they dont have a clue, give me a young winger/forward whos keen and pacey over a right back who has never been up to it for years.
Even if they're shite? Seems like a waste of a substitution if you ask me.

Unlike our subs on saturday?, going uber defensive was our undoing on saturday mate no doubt at all.
No, just like our substitutions on Saturday. My point exactly being that this "can't be any worse" attitude is flawed logic. Because they can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back