Why are we playing a reserve team tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

johnson

Not complaining, don't care either way

But this didn't seem like the original plan, they only just flew out today and now suddenly the kids are playing?

Is Gus trying to prove a point to Lee C and the owner? Because he didn't hint at this at all previously

genuine question

We play the better side nacional tomorrow

Yeah I know, but Gus did an interview earlier this week where is plans sounded a lot different to this like.

So it wasn't the plan, reckon Gus might be trying to catch the attention of certain people

We play 3 games in a very short amount of time, including one as early as tomorrow. We had a fixture for the younguns against Boston yesterday or the day before. Probably was planned all along to fly them out today, and either involve them tonight or tomorrow. He's chosen tonight. People will piss their pants over literally anything.

Yeah I know, but Gus did an interview earlier this week where is plans sounded a lot different to this like.

So it wasn't the plan, reckon Gus might be trying to catch the attention of certain people
Did Gus discuss the whole plan? The exact details of who would play each game?

Well he couldn't play the first team squad two games in a row, I'd imagine the plan was to have about 3 or 4 players in by now, and so 3 or 4 from the first team squad would have been featuring in this match.

We play 3 games in a very short amount of time, including one as early as tomorrow. We had a fixture for the younguns against Boston yesterday or the day before. Probably was planned all along to fly them out today, and either involve them tonight or tomorrow. He's chosen tonight. People will piss there pants over literally anything.

Where the fuck did I piss my pants?

I said it was a genuine question ffs.

Well he couldn't play the first team squad two games in a row, I'd imagine the plan was to have about 3 or 4 players in by now, and so 3 or 4 from the first team squad would have been featuring in this match.

Yep this is what I mean, Echo boys reckon this wasn't planned last week

It was a genuinely shit question.

No it wasn't, its a good point that you are tying to make light of. Gus even said last week that the youth lads wouldn't been coming to Portugal

So something has changed.

you know the rules mate question nothing or be classed as bedwetter etc etc.

Did Gus discuss the whole plan? The exact details of who would play each game?

No but he said that the under 21 lads wouldn't be coming.

Perhaps he's looked at the data from training over there and decided that they've worked harder than expected and he runs the risk of injury by playing them two days in a row. Think he's changed too many to be trying to make a point.

No it wasn't, its a good point that you are tying to make light of. Gus even said last week that the youth lads wouldn't been coming to Portugal

So something has changed.

No but he said that the under 21 lads wouldn't be coming.
Make light of it:lol:

Well nothing major has happened, he's decided that playing some youngsters tonight would be a good thing. I agree.

'kin livid me like. kickin off in the street n all sorts

Make light of it:lol:

Well nothing major has happened, he's decided that playing some youngsters tonight would be a good thing. I agree.

Yeah but you said it was a shit question, it wasn't, he said last week the under 21s aren't coming to portugal, then suddenly out of nowhere he flys the whole reserve side out on the day of game and starts them.

If you don't think that is worth commenting on at all then good for you, why on earth did you reply to this thread then.

Yeah but you said it was a shit question, it wasn't, he said last week the under 21s aren't coming to portugal, then suddenly out of nowhere he flys the whole reserve side out on the day of game and starts them.

If you don't think that is worth commenting on at all then good for you, why on earth did you reply to this thread then.
Ok mate whatever. I know you, and I know what you're trying to imply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back