Whither Jozy??

Status
Not open for further replies.

I like Jozy, think he could be a sucess at some point. As mentioned prior, no full pre season wont help.

Jozy will do what he wants. I just hope it isn't at Sunderland.

Now fuck off, Toon Toon.

Go fuck yourself. Daft f***ing twat. Internet tough guy. You know fuck all.

I'd be okay with him being 4th choice striker at the club if he doesnt want to leave.

That's rich. Fourth choice with that collection of talent-less strikers? Just concentrate on avoiding the drop and shut up.

If he is still in the squad next season he'll be behind Fletcher and Wickham, if he plays much he surely can't be as bad as last season

I think we'll end up loaning him out for the season to someone in Holland, I doubt anyone will buy him outright unless we take very small fee. The lad needs to go somewhere for himself, last season will have destroyed his confidence and he looks nowhere near good enough for this league

Did you idiots watch Fletcher last season? At least Jozy contributed when not scoring. Fletcher did absolutely nothing.

In the same way that Sunderland struggles to stay in the PL, the club's supporters struggle to understand the nuances of the game.

Did you idiots watch Fletcher last season? At least Jozy contributed when not scoring. Fletcher did absolutely nothing.

In the same way that Sunderland struggles to stay in the PL, the club's supporters struggle to understand the nuances of the game.

Fletcher was poor last season and doesn't offer enough, I don't really rate Fletcher if I'm honest but he looks tons better than Altidore

I think it would be best if he moves on to another club as it's extremely doubtful he'll end up being close to a success for us. He just doesn't look good enough.

Altidore looked lost the majority of last season, he works hard at times and can occasionally hold the ball up well but he barely ever looks a threat

Ow man ya boring mag twat, fuck off!

I haven't written him off yet.

He's a quintessential confidence player, and the lack of opportunities provided to any striker last season would be a knock to anyone.

tbh he's pretty much as likely to do summat next season as Wickham. A good or bad start for either could define their season.

Is he still injured? If not wouldn't you expect him to get back as soon as possible to try and fight for his place or has he accepted that he doesn't have a future here?

Fletcher was poor last season and doesn't offer enough, I don't really rate Fletcher if I'm honest but he looks tons better than Altidore

I think it would be best if he moves on to another club as it's extremely doubtful he'll end up being close to a success for us. He just doesn't look good enough.

Altidore looked lost the majority of last season, he works hard at times and can occasionally hold the ball up well but he barely ever looks a threat

Ha ha, Fletcher is f***ing pathetic.

f***ing delusional supporters. We can only laugh at you.

Go fuck yourself. Daft f***ing twat. Internet tough guy. You know fuck all.

That's rich. Fourth choice with that collection of talent-less strikers? Just concentrate on avoiding the drop and shut up.
We can't all have the likes of Cisse and De Jong :lol::lol: Concentrate on your own joke of a strike force

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back