Whither Jozy??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ha ha, Fletcher is f***ing pathetic.

f***ing delusional supporters. We can only laugh at you.

Fuck me, you've got some serious issues there fella. I suggest taking it easy and staying away from things that make you stressed, like this message board for example.

Did you idiots watch Fletcher last season? At least Jozy contributed when not scoring. Fletcher did absolutely nothing.

In the same way that Sunderland struggles to stay in the PL, the club's supporters struggle to understand the nuances of the game.

"Nuances", f***ing get you ducky! I refuse to believe this daft **** is from the environs of Novocastria - must be a student from dahn Saaaf!! :lol:

Now get back to school you lazy bastard!!

That's rich. Fourth choice with that collection of talent-less strikers? Just concentrate on avoiding the drop and shut up.

Its not. Wickham is better. Fletcher is better and fuck nars if we'll get Borini but he's also better. I'd suggest you stop rimming Jozy and hope he's gotten a lot better over the summer at football.

I love your optimism m'lord! :D

Tis true though........he would be the first to admit it was a truly awful season for him and on that basis it can only get better for him. What might at first glance appear to be a negative comment is indeed the reality of the situation and also perversely, optimistic too. I mean.......he must lie in bed at night and think to himself......."jeez that was bad, how the fuck did i miss that"

Logon or register to see this image

Tis true though........he would be the first to admit it was a truly awful season for him and on that basis it can only get better for him. What might at first glance appear to be a negative comment is indeed the reality of the situation and also perversely, optimistic too. I mean.......he must lie in bed at night and think to himself......."jeez that was bad, how the fuck did i miss that"

Logon or register to see this image

To be fair to him you're showing that in slow motion. It was like a pinball coming back off the keeper plus the angle wasn't as easy as this replay suggests.

At the time Sky showed another replay along the line and it made it look a lot more difficult.

To be fair to him you're showing that in slow motion. It was like a pinball coming back off the keeper plus the angle wasn't as easy as this replay suggests.

At the time Sky showed another replay along the line and it made it look a lot more difficult.

I think the reactions of Ki and Cattermole tell you everything you need to know.

I can remember quite a few games where he done really well man u away for example

Worst shots of season werejozys open goal misses v wba and cardiff, and catts v west ham at home

And fletch in cup final at 1-2 down gaaaaaa

Jozy was in a bit of a rough patch last season like...

Gonna came good this season and start firing them in like clockwork if he gets any playing time...

I think that may be his biggest problem... getting much of any playing time...

Of course, until we sell wickam for 13 mill on deadline day and combover goes down in second week with a liver injury...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back