What changes do you want next year at the SOL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nick5573

Midfield
Apart from the changes required on the field, what would you like to see change next year at the SOL.

There was a thread a little while ago suggesting plans were being put in place for a few upgrades.

What would you like to see?

Would love more stuff surrounding the ground or on the way to the ground. Make it feel special for the first timers or the bairns.
agree with that, I remember a quinny talk in when he first became chairman. He said he was hot on promoting the club to kids , cheep tickets , family end etc as they will be the future support. nearly ten years on attendances have crept up despite generally having a poor team

Would love more stuff surrounding the ground or on the way to the ground. Make it feel special for the first timers or the bairns.
Noticed the other week Everton have banners on lamposts about a mile off Goodison. Its only a little thing but kind of says your in Everton territory. If you know what I mean.

About time we had a new song for the players to come out to. The theme from the Avengers & the players being led out by Hulk Hogan.

Noticed the other week Everton have banners on lamposts about a mile off Goodison. Its only a little thing but kind of says your in Everton territory. If you know what I mean.
looking at the other thread a few months back , i think they are planning similar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back