What changes do you want next year at the SOL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

A good general tidy up, I know some say it isn't important as its only the team that matters but we should take massive pride in our stadium because it's class but it is starting to look tatty and worn and it isn't even 20 years old yet. It's very noticeable on the inside, in fact I'm surprised any light gets through those glass panels they're that hacky. Look at these two for a comparison of how badly it's ageing - it's as if the club don't care for some reason.

Then
Logon or register to see this image

Now

To be beside my best pal @Bishop Mackem
A good general tidy up, I know some say it isn't important as its only the team that matters but we should take massive pride in our stadium because it's class but it is starting to look tatty and worn and it isn't even 20 years old yet. It's very noticeable on the inside, in fact I'm surprised any light gets through those glass panels they're that hacky. Look at these two for a comparison of how badly it's ageing - it's as if the club don't care for some reason.

Then

Now
blimey the sunderland crest has faded right off the seats:eek:

No
Noticed the other week Everton have banners on lamposts about a mile off Goodison. Its only a little thing but kind of says your in Everton territory. If you know what I mean.

Not much chance of that....cant even park within a mile of the bloody ground

Anyone know where the "Welcome to Sunderland" boards ended up?
New seats, a lick of paint and bringing back/upgrading the spotlights would be nice.

plastic clapper things so we can generate an atmosphere.

a big drum in the South Stand so we can generate an atmosphere.

If you have a season ticket £10 free to spend in store or online

An option to pay at the kiosks by card

A better bookmaker than the fuckwits bet butler

A smoking area

Oh and a cable car from St Mary's to Bobs statue

Anyone know where the "Welcome to Sunderland" boards ended up?
New seats, a lick of paint and bringing back/upgrading the spotlights would be nice.

I think the letters are dotted about the ceiling in the sports bar or Quinn's bar, or whatever it's called these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back