west brom away ...on sale to 7 points and over...

Status
Not open for further replies.

So out of interest what happens if someone with 7 points rings before someone with 9 points and gets the last tickets?

poss SEB, but unless you go and use someone ST number in person, they post the ticket to the STH address.

Ticket obtained :D

A smattering of people there when i arrived about 10-45,left about 10 past 11.
The queue was building.

poss SEB, but unless you go and use someone ST number in person, they post the ticket to the STH address.
If ordering online or on the phone you have to specify to them to deliver to a different address. On the online form you need to put it in the 'Extra info' comment box

If anyone has a number I can use it'd be massively appreciated. Already bought trains before they announced the change in system :-( so will be £60 down if dont get one.
what times/trains are they mate? is that £60 day return?

Anyone who needs a point and already has over 7, I'd be happy to make that 8.

If ordering online or on the phone you have to specify to them to deliver to a different address. On the online form you need to put it in the 'Extra info' comment box
not what i was told on Friday like... lass said they no longer delivered to another address apart from the STH number

not what i was told on Friday like... lass said they no longer delivered to another address apart from the STH number
ah fair enough, I was basing it on ordering tickets last season with loads of other peoples numbers. Just have to trust the person you're giving a loyalty point to now then.

Well I will, the difficulty I'll have now is getting my brother to games. He's 11 and I wanted to get him on the away day trail but it'll be difficult with him only having one point.

Its the same as it always has been in that sense mate. We haven't suddenly got another few thousand applying, your brother would of had the exact same trouble last year. Just in a different system :lol:

If anyone has a number I can use it'd be massively appreciated. Already bought trains before they announced the change in system :-( so will be £60 down if dont get one.

i've got one with 6 on if you're still after one in the next phase mate.

So out of interest what happens if someone with 7 points rings before someone with 9 points and gets the last tickets?

Surely they have pitched it at 7 points because there is enough to go around.

Its the same as it always has been in that sense mate. We haven't suddenly got another few thousand applying, your brother would of had the exact same trouble last year. Just in a different system :lol:

i've got one with 6 on if you're still after one in the next phase mate.

I see your point tbh like mate. I think it's more so with having to wait longer to apply. A mixture of impatience and wanting to organise myself as early as possible.

No reason this shouldn't sell out thought. Superb prices from west brom with £25 for adults. Hats off to them.

spot on there mate.

very good price that.

Mind you, we have lost about 5 in a row there now where we were lucky to even finish second.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back