west brom away ...on sale to 7 points and over...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why 11 am...why not 9am??
Two hours for them to read the forums and take piss/gave a laugh.

Not much chance of this one going to general sale. Genuinely sorry for folk trying to build up loyalty. Just have to build it up for others or risk games going to general sale. :cry:

Depends if they reduced it knowing they had enough left to fulfill everyone on 7 points or above?
Aye, I mean imagine the uproar if they said 7 points and every single person with 7 points took up the offer and some missed out?

Wonder how they work it when only a few left and too many people on the next level to guarantee all?

I'm trying to apply now and I can't see the West Brom game anywhere. After logging in, there's only Man U tickets there (I have 26 points so should be showing up).

By the way why are people complaining about not being able to get a ticket for this match in the new system? You wouldn't of been able to get a ticket in the old system either unless you averaged out with a group of people and in that case there would be a likelihood that you'd be able to get a ticket ahead of someone with more points than you who wasn't averaging out. Only bad thing about the new system is that groups of mates could end up sitting away from each other which could cause a bit of bother on the day if they all decide to squash up into a row of seats.

Go to the games that don't get sold, this is the first away game it was always gonna be hard to get tickets with low points.

Well I will, the difficulty I'll have now is getting my brother to games. He's 11 and I wanted to get him on the away day trail but it'll be difficult with him only having one point.

Well I will, the difficulty I'll have now is getting my brother to games. He's 11 and I wanted to get him on the away day trail but it'll be difficult with him only having one point.

He won't have a problem for the majority of games

If anyone has a number I can use it'd be massively appreciated. Already bought trains before they announced the change in system :-( so will be £60 down if dont get one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back