west brom away ...on sale to 7 points and over...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trying to get to more aways this season. Just sitting on a tiny 4 points at present. Will be trying for this'n if i get the chance

My membership number has 3 points, my mate's have around 7 on each of theirs.

Hope they don't leave me to fight among the phase three lot :lol:

I have zero points so that's me not getting to a single away game :lol:

Hang on, I was told (on here) that they'd jump down in block of 5 points, making the whole thing unfair?
the example they had on the safc website was 10 points then 5 points then 0 points, so they probably just didn't read the page properly.

Dinnar how I'm supposed to increase my loyalty points with this mockery of a system like.

f***ing shite.
I have zero points so that's me not getting to a single away game :lol:

I've currently only got 5 LP so am in a similar scenario where I'll be in the phase just before general sale for any games where it actually gets that far. Basically just means you have to go to the less desireable games to build up points and then once you've done that you get first pick on the popular ones.

Essentially...rewarding loyalty.

Last edited:
quite a few went to Gen sale last year... i think you could get up quite a bit this season... more so if they include cup games as a point
If they do cup games as a point and the cup game tickets are only like £5 for U16s I'm just going to buy tickets to build up points. I live in Canterbury which means going to the SoL is leaving at 8am and returning at 11pm sort of scenario which puts midweek cup games completely out of the question.

No reason this shouldn't sell out thought. Superb prices from west brom with £25 for adults. Hats off to them.

No reason this shouldn't sell out thought. Superb prices from west brom with £25 for adults. Hats off to them.

Looks like it will if its gone to 7 looks like there wouldnt have been enough for all if it went to 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back