We won today

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm all for positivity but we may as well of been playing the comrades select XI! Not exactly Barcelona we turned over tonight.

I'm all for positivity but we may as well of been playing the comrades select XI! Not exactly Barcelona we turned over tonight.
Like Barcelona they were Spanish, unlike the comrades select XI, I would imagine anyway. Going to be a lot of new mattress sales in the SR postcodes if this place is owt to gan by...:rolleyes:

In fairness we've won a meaningless pre-season friendly marra. Means very little. People are entitled to feel concerned

Like Barcelona they were Spanish, unlike the comrades select XI, I would imagine anyway. Going to be a lot of new mattress sales in the SR postcodes if this place is owt to gan by...:rolleyes:

I couldn't give a toss if we lost every pre season friendly, as long the team were ready for the start of the season. We dont get any points for winning pre season game against second rate sides.
So lets not get carried away with this monumental victory!

In fairness we've won a meaningless pre-season friendly marra. Means very little. People are entitled to feel concerned
Winning breeds confidence

Bloody hell good job your not rallying the troops

I couldn't give a toss if we lost every pre season friendly, as long the team were ready for the start of the season. We dont get any points for winning pre season game against second rate sides.
So lets not get carried away with this monumental victory!
We'd got beat you'd been slating the team !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back