We won today

Status
Not open for further replies.

shouldnt you be posting one of your hilarious wum threads (fax sent ho ho ho)?

royal and ancient order of shitehawks

Thanks. Being relatively new around here, I stupidly thought it was royal order of ancient shitehawks.
Like old ***** talking shite.

Was the full reserves mind so yknar. They drew at Boston at the weekend it's just a reserve friendly that will have no impact on our premier league campaign.

People have every right to complain when they're investing in the club buying season tickets, replica kits Ect and the club aren't spending any money on transfers. We can't seem to get deals over the line, just like last summer (Mendy, Huddlestone) and the only money we have spent is from the sale of Scocco.

It's a public forum and people are entitled to voice their concerns imo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why were we even playing these jokers? It's yet another example of the club running it's business like a comedy show.

What value has been gained from playing a bunch of clown footed spaniards?

Why were we even playing these jokers? It's yet another example of the club running it's business like a comedy show.

What value has been gained from playing a bunch of clown footed spaniards?
The same as you hope to get from any friendly. Fitness.

Was the full reserves mind so yknar. They drew at Boston at the weekend it's just a reserve friendly that will have no impact on our premier league campaign.

People have every right to complain when they're investing in the club buying season tickets, replica kits Ect and the club aren't spending any money on transfers. We can't seem to get deals over the line, just like last summer (Mendy, Huddlestone) and the only money we have spent is from the sale of Scocco.

It's a public forum and people are entitled to voice their concerns imo.
huddlestone and mendy chose other clubs. We matched the wages. Having a nutter in charge probably swayed them.
we finished above hudds team and what has mendy achieved?
people have the right to bleat and we have the right of reply when they spout shite.
hudds and mendy moved in august. Remind me what month it is.
if you can be arsed to do a modicum of research check when most clubs do their transfer business
i know you wont because you have an anti safc agenda

why played 2 antipodean pub teams last week and got beat. Andy Carroll out injured and nobody ever mentions them as being possible relegation fodder
That's lovely but I dont see the relevance to my comment :)

That's lovely but I dont see the relevance to my comment :)
maybe we need hieroglyphics!
you denigrated our opposition in terms of next season's premier hopes.
i,m suggesting no one is saying why will go down after getting lamped by pub teams

maybe we need hieroglyphics!
you denigrated our opposition in terms of next season's premier hopes.
i,m suggesting no one is saying why will go down after getting lamped by pub teams

Maybe you should read my original comment again as I dont mention anything about us getting relegated, I actually believe we'll be fine. Just wanted to keep people's feet on the ground as we only beat a second rate spanish div 2 team.
Hence why I see no relevance about west ham getting relegated as I've not mentioned the 'r' word!

Maybe you should read my original comment again as I dont mention anything about us getting relegated, I actually believe we'll be fine. Just wanted to keep people's feet on the ground as we only beat a second rate spanish div 2 team.
Hence why I see no relevance about west ham getting relegated as I've not mentioned the 'r' word!
ok soz

I'm just sick & tired of the doom mongerers in here

Yes I kna things aren't rosy but least were not like Southampton getting shot of all our good players

Let's just be happy at a win eh

I'm just sick & tired of the doom mongerers in here

Yes I kna things aren't rosy but least were not like Southampton getting shot of all our good players

Let's just be happy at a win eh
That's probably because we don't have any good players good teams want there Hank lad ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back