We won today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't think the Southampton players are all that top notch either

They never beat a poor sunderland team last season ;)
when fit (nearly all of last season ) there's not a better cb in the bottom 10 teams.
stoke wanted catts and by season's end he looked a very complete cm with the bad days behind him
fletch back to when we first had him but now with a proper manager and more creative way of playing is the best striker in the bottom 10
aj on his day is unplayable and now gus is making him a better player and giving him better support down the wing.
seems to me Wickham is now attracting interest going by the bedwetting on here a week or so ago.
we easily have the best 2 gk's in the bottom 10.
we have a pair of steady full backs, a slowing but very competent defensive organiser in jos
seb and giacc would get in most bottom 10 teams.
i don't see the gloom on here that most are predicting.
biggest thing we have is a manager with a modern playing outlook who knows how to organise a team.
i look at Bruce, pardew, 'arry, Pearson, monk, Sam, pulis, Irvine and think..wouldnt want any of them at safc

when fit (nearly all of last season ) there's not a better cb in the bottom 10 teams.
stoke wanted catts and by season's end he looked a very complete cm with the bad days behind him
fletch back to when we first had him but now with a proper manager and more creative way of playing is the best striker in the bottom 10
aj on his day is unplayable and now gus is making him a better player and giving him better support down the wing.
seems to me Wickham is now attracting interest going by the bedwetting on here a week or so ago.
we easily have the best 2 gk's in the bottom 10.
we have a pair of steady full backs, a slowing but very competent defensive organiser in jos
seb and giacc would get in most bottom 10 teams.
i don't see the gloom on here that most are predicting.
biggest thing we have is a manager with a modern playing outlook who knows how to organise a team.
i look at Bruce, pardew, 'arry, Pearson, monk, Sam, pulis, Irvine and think..wouldnt want any of them at safc
I'd have pulis here

Yes I kna his football is crap to watch but his sides never struggle against the drop & he got stoke into Europe

I'd have pulis here

Yes I kna his football is crap to watch but his sides never struggle against the drop & he got stoke into Europe
he was pushed from stoke because he's lost it.
his last season was a major major struggle and they flirted with relegation.
after MoN i nearly lost all love for footy i ever had. Pulis and him are wired exactly the same...dull, boring, negative etc etc.thats not football

he was pushed from stoke because he's lost it.
his last season was a major major struggle and they flirted with relegation.
after MoN i nearly lost all love for footy i ever had. Pulis and him are wired exactly the same...dull, boring, negative etc etc.thats not football
Saying that pulis played some good stuff with palace and got them safe by a canter !!!

I'm still f***ing fed up with how we're preforming in the transfer market though.
Me too, but the time to officially panic is September 1st or at least when the season kicks off, we could even turn up a gem or two from our kids set-up that goes on to make or save us millions, if last season has taught us anything is that miracles can happen !

Me too, but the time to officially panic is September 1st or at least when the season kicks off, we could even turn up a gem or two from our kids set-up that goes on to make or save us millions, if last season has taught us anything is that miracles can happen !
Fairy tales can come true, it can happen to you
If you're not such a blart.
For it's hard, you will find, to be narrow of mind

You can go to extremes with impossible schemes.
You can laugh when your dreams fall apart at the seams.
And life gets more exciting with each passing day.
And love is either in your heart, or on it's way.

Fairy tales can come true, it can happen to you
For it's hard, you will find, to be narrow of mind

You can go to extremes with impossible schemes.
You can laugh when your dreams fall apart at the seams.
And life gets more exciting with each passing day.
And love is either in your heart, or on it's way.
Love a bit of Frank me, I still have 'High Hopes' !

Saying that pulis played some good stuff with palace and got them safe by a canter !!!
new manager bounce
Cardiff and Norwich atrocious
happy to predict their demise next season if Campbell is the best they buy

People dont care that the kids won a friendly. The first team is still far short. Would have thought that much was obvious.

On a side note, anyone go? How did big Alf play?

Be interesting to sort out all the groups on here!
  • hipsters
  • ITK
  • RAOS
  • Bed wetters
  • Mag WUMs
  • Mags
  • Shithawks
  • ????
Wonder who proudly claims the place and who has to be outted by a jury of his peers!
Shitehawks = RAOS
Throw the KFAs in there too in place of the ITK

I'm all for positivity but we may as well of been playing the comrades select XI! Not exactly Barcelona we turned over tonight.[/QUOTE]

Spot on there. Or even Real Madrid.....who they beat 3-0 in the Bernabeu in their last top flight appearance.

huddlestone and mendy chose other clubs. We matched the wages. Having a nutter in charge probably swayed them.
we finished above hudds team and what has mendy achieved?
people have the right to bleat and we have the right of reply when they spout shite.
hudds and mendy moved in august. Remind me what month it is.
if you can be arsed to do a modicum of research check when most clubs do their transfer business
i know you wont because you have an anti safc agenda

Does it matter what month they moved (For the record Huddlestone was in August before the start of the season and Mendy was in July). The point was that we couldn't get them over the line after chasing them for quite a while. We subsequently signed Dossena on deadline day and Ki on loan. Neither at the club now.

Mendy was a starter at Marseille and was linked with a move to man united before they signed Shaw. We had over a month to sign another left back and the best we managed was an injured Dossena. Why is it going to be any different?

Hardly an anti safc agenda when it seems obvious that we seem unable to get quality over the line on permanent deals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back