We did our bit

Well it’s not like.
i agree that sometimes the atmosphere is superb but at other times it is flat, this is due to what is going on on the pitch, dull play = dull atmosphere, good play = great atmosphere, Answer:- play better for longer, less sideways passes new striker 6 ft 6 brick shithouse and one or two older wiser savvy workie tickets, score more friggin goals, teach Patterson how to kick correctly mix up kicking with playing out from the back, higher press.

Absolutely brilliant pic that one.
I'm over the defeat now, it was never a fair contest. Saying that the whole thing was a shambles from start to finish.
The display was the only good thing about it.
Aye, but I just couldn't have a reminder of a shit day. :lol:

When we get beat I want nowt to do with it.

Still can't get over the club using it for social media purposes with crediting the people behind it. I think it's important the club itself it's not to close to the organisers as it needs to be fan lead but at the very least every effort should be made to accommodate them doing it.

I know KLD will have many interests so I can forgive him for not being as hands on as any of us would be in his position but if he's going to the trouble of donating 10k then surely it would take one quick phone call to someone to tell them to make sure the people doing it at accommodated. All very baffling

From the outside looking in this looks as though we’d be saying we don’t trust them with cash.

I think it's more of protecting them from the trolls and getting the support of a cash generating machine that is ALS and freeing their time up to plan, design and install displays.

I can't even imagine the size and experience that the W*r Flags committee must have but it'll be far more than 4 dedicated fans.

Heard today that the club gave instructions to stewards and police that absolutely no anti Saudi flags were to be allowed in the ground .
To be expected from KLD after the debacle of everything else .
That would explain the lad I who was refused entry. HadbSaudi gear on, with blood on it and a flag with an anti Saudi slogan/writing on it draped round him.

As a matter of principle having to show receipts is f***ing ridiculous to silence mags, wind up merchants and bad actors...but in this case that should be posted prominently online to shut the whole thing down. This whole thing is a f***ing nonsense as all of the other fan-led groups, including the tosspots at wor flags will know EXACTLY how much the display cost.
Damage is done now. Message is clear..'do something in your own time for fans and club, get your motives questioned, expect to face accusations of nicking money and deal with a club clucking away re. 'You can't do this, you can't do that but we'll let the mags bring their colours to sol'

Don't think I'd bother with that grief.

Back