We did our bit

The fans were amazing. The volunteers were amazing. The display looked amazing (in our opinion)

We’ve done everything we can. We’ve taken enough of a battering from our own fans. We’re done.

Thank you for all your support. Fuck the mags.

Goodnight.
Hopefully you can rise like a phoenix under a more enthusiastic regime one day mate.

The fans were amazing. The volunteers were amazing. The display looked amazing (in our opinion)

We’ve done everything we can. We’ve taken enough of a battering from our own fans. We’re done.

Goodnight.

It mental the club has spent the last two days trying to take credit for all yous have done as well.

Goodnight.
Thanks and well done.
Best part of the day for me. It helped greatly create a passionate atmosphere from the fans.
Pity that our head coach and owner showed no passion whatsoever

The groups been fantastic thanks lads, wish I'd been 10-15 year younger I'd have been right in amongst it, the matchday experience is a hell of a lot different for me these days
Sorry to hear this is it, but also it's so understandable I had just hoped yous had one fight left n that's to help us voice our fume at the current shit show en masse

Back