We did our bit

Heard wrong m8, it was police advice about racism and inciting violence I am told, not club, or specifically not kld, but I suppose club employees (stewards) were briefed.

lol, sure a couple of billion will ease the pain
How is highlighting sportwashing and being against a corrupt murderous regime racist ?
How’s it going to incite violence and who’s going to commit violence …the prawn sandwich lot in the mags end .
The flag Palace fans did was ruled ok ?

From what I’ve heard it came from the top but as with everything about Safc we will never know the truth .
Either way it was a ridiculous reaction by all parties

Last edited:

He’ll be finished when he decides he is. He’s the owner. He can sit in France with the club up for sale and never show his face again.

If he does decide to get out, he’ll sell to who ever comes up with the most money. I doubt there would be a long queue of buyers the fans would approve of.

Far more likely to be someone far less interested in football than he is and far more interested in flipping the club or buying it with leveraged debt.

Any sale would take months of due diligence with the current owner unlikely to fund anything but minimal running costs.

We will attract a string of chancers purporting to represent hidden consortiums. The vermin of the game. Just like last time.

And, just like under short, a rushed sale would be an unmitigated disaster for Sunderland in all probability.

That’s the fact of the matter. And yet, that’s what so many profess to want, apparently in the best interests of the club.
He has an odd way of showing how much he's into it.

Not very environmentally friendly and I got bored holding it up.

Still dint kna what the silver chevrons were about.

Apart from that, canny.
You seem to keep surfacing and projecting yourself as a clown.

Or maybe you're just a WUM and/or a Mag.

Bore off

Last edited:
I'll be honest, after seeing what the lads have had to go through, both with the club throwing obstacles in their way and little arseholes on Twitter accusing them of theft, I'm not sure any would want to try and somehow find the additional time to organise it all on top of day jobs and the normal rawa stuff. Also think other (without being disparaging of my fellow rawa board members, probably younger!) lads and lasses would likely have more passion for all the design side of it and be more in tune with that side of football culture. I could ask the question like, but I'm pretty certain I know what they'd say! Hope others do take it on though, and rawa would no doubt be happy to help raise awareness etc
Yep club and some wankers on Twitter made their efforts harder than needed to be. Lads just hoy up the receipts and shut them down and hand your heads high….. that action alone kills all arguments
I’ve been vocal in not being a fan of the displays and tifos etc but have gone along with the displays as the majority like them, that’s a democracy.

However I’m big enough to admit that the displays have brought something to the games.

I’m also big enough to admit that the way the lads who volunteer to do these displays have been treated abysmally by the club.

Whilst I may have reservations about the displays etc, I feel like I have no option but to agree with the lads who do it and condemn the club for the way they have been treated and the obstacles that they have faced.

I am in the minority in not being a fan but that does not condone what the club have done at all and respect to the lads for trying to bring something extra to the games.
How to make the same point 5 times….. Alreet we get it

Last edited:
That was another feck up by the Club. The bending over for those tw ats by the hierarchy beggars belief.

It’s truly embarrassing the way we went on mate.
Heard today that the club gave instructions to stewards and police that absolutely no anti Saudi flags were to be allowed in the ground .
To be expected from KLD after the debacle of everything else .

Yet the mags were allowed a flag that mocked a lass?

Last edited:
It would be nice if the club defended the lads tbh. Even a small tweet thanking them and calling out the bellends would be good.

With regards to the dickheads on social media, some will be on the wind-up but the majority will just be ignorant.

I can remember managing a change project years ago. To help the impacted employees we issued them with a printed document so they could read the changes at their own time. The amount of shit I took was ridiculous. One lad honestly believed that printing 400 documents would have cost the employer £60k+ 😂 Even the Unions told him to shut up

I’ve been vocal in not being a fan of the displays and tifos etc but have gone along with the displays as the majority like them, that’s a democracy.

However I’m big enough to admit that the displays have brought something to the games.

I’m also big enough to admit that the way the lads who volunteer to do these displays have been treated abysmally by the club.

Whilst I may have reservations about the displays etc, I feel like I have no option but to agree with the lads who do it and condemn the club for the way they have been treated and the obstacles that they have faced.

I am in the minority in not being a fan but that does not condone what the club have done at all and respect to the lads for trying to bring something extra to the games.
That's really big of you mate. Good to get the official Sidewinder2 stance there.

I’m personally not fussed on the flags and stuff. At the end of the day we have some atmosphere and waving some flags or holding some card up doesn’t add to that for me. Might look good in some photos but that’s about it. The whole thing just seems like a complete faff for the people doing it
We don’t like. The atmosphere is absolutely awful in the SOL
".....You scamming bastards you know you are.#SAFC In all seriousness if anyone sets up a knew one and if they are honest hide nothing and show reseats and gets properly involved with fans apart from asking them for labour then I'll follow em......"

surely nobody is this thick? It has to be a wind up?
hahahahahahahahaha

What an absolute minging little virgin he is man

Basically if someone does all of the graft these lads did plus even more and never have to ask for donations or help from others he will like them :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
@FootballMR they have put up the receipt. They shouldn't have to though. It's a shame that they can't just do something good on trust without baseless accusations of theft.
As a matter of principle having to show receipts is f***ing ridiculous to silence mags, wind up merchants and bad actors...but in this case that should be posted prominently online to shut the whole thing down. This whole thing is a f***ing nonsense as all of the other fan-led groups, including the tosspots at wor flags will know EXACTLY how much the display cost.

Back