Watmore out for season

Status
Not open for further replies.

A great shame, as the standard of other players performances improves and we get some back from injury, hopefully he wont turn out to be the loss he would have been 4/5 games ago. Squad game I suppose. We've been very unlucky this season already.

His attitude and work rate have been a great asset to us, I thought he was excellent at Bournemouth and that, as soon as he went off against West Ham, we got deeper and deeper and invited them on.

Get well soon Dunc. There is no like for like, but - Borini, Larsson, Khazri, Janujaz and even Asoro and Maja - there is an opportunity there, I hope someone takes it.

Ah, bollocks. His pace, work rate, relentless pressing we'll miss dearly. His link up play has improved as well, hopefully he'll get through it the same player.

Id imagine we will go and sign Naismith as a replacement.
Think we need a Walters/Naismith and a Ulloa in january

he has his flaws nee doubt but I love the way the lad plays the game. hopefully he makes a quick and healthy recovery.

Massive miss. Fabio back quickly is a must now.

Haven't seen injuries like this since Bruce was in charge.

What we will miss is his ability to commit one or two defenders with his runs, which leaves gaps for others to exploit.
We will see Defoe being more tightly marked now

Like I've said a million times, he is the ONLY player we have got who can get us up the pitch and give the defenders a breather. Now people will see what he brought to the team when he's not playing.

I completely disagree with that, Anichebe is far far better at giving our defence a breather. He actually holds onto the ball 9 times out of 10 and keeps it in the opposition's half with a pass to players who eventually support him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back