Watmore out for season

Status
Not open for further replies.

He'll be a loss; had a great game v Leicester.

We're fortunate to have a few decent options in his position though.

FFS. a bigger miss than a lot will have you believe!
I think it might take a full year to see him back it's going to be like a new January signing next year. I wish the lad a speedy recovery he's going to be the new Cloughie in management one day as well...Great lad

Last edited:
Whilst I hope we don't miss him too much I suspect we will. Unsung hero in my eyes despite his limitations. On the bright side his attitude seems to be spot on so he has a better chance than most of coming back as good as new. Best of luck to the lad.

One mans misery is another mans joy. Time for Mr Janujaz to step up and show exactly the quality he had

Get back soon Dunc

Didn't seem like that bad a challenge from Fuchs. Was right in front of us and I even the foul was a bit harsh! Only saw it once so could be wrong on that mind.

Will be a miss. Despite some of his shortcomings, he always seems to be involved and will always give the opposition something to think about.

Hopefully, Khazri will come back in to replace the energy.

disastrous news for us, its gonna take time for borini to get back to match fitness so we are left with that lazy **** jauzai , gets fecking worse as the season goes on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back