Watmore out for season

Status
Not open for further replies.

We'll miss him more than people realise now, unless Borini can hit the ground running

Crap that like. His presence makes a big difference even if he's not the most graceful on the ball.

It did look like it was his cruciate, at the time as it rotated. Mail and other journos running the story.

Such a shame. Hopefully he recovers ASAP.
Tragic. You are never the same after that injury, even with the advanced surgery these days.

Like I've said a million times, he is the ONLY player we have got who can get us up the pitch and give the defenders a breather. Now people will see what he brought to the team when he's not playing.

Agree completely with this, even if he just runs into a block wall of defenders and wins a throw in their half it gives the defenders time to draw breath rather than immediately have to defend for their lives again after most clearances

Tragic. You are never the same after that injury, even with the advanced surgery these days.

Even if a perfect repair is made, there will always be that doubt. I did my medial ligaments, my club at the time paid for the physio (thank god) and got my knee back to square one, but I was always less than hasty going in for a tackle after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back