Watmore out for season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tragic. You are never the same after that injury, even with the advanced surgery these days.

At least he'll have all the expensive private surgery and physio recovery readily available so he'll have better chance than many of getting back, unfortunately there's the increased risk of it going again . Gutted for the lad, I'm not the biggest fan of his starting but he will be a massive miss from the team

He's going to be a big miss. I firmly believe he offers the team far more than his ability warrants and that's testament to his attitude. We really need Borini to come back firing or Khazri to get in Moyes' good books. I fear Januzaj's attitude means he's a lost cause.

Football. Blasted it against the walls and controlled it with chest of either foot. He reckoned it improved his game immeasurably.

I can see that. The reason I asked was because at school, our sports teacher got us to practice using a tennis ball, it improved our control and reactions immeasurably. Once we got back to the full size football things seemed like a piece of piss :D

Gutted for him and agree with those that say he will be a bigger loss than most realise.

His energy and enthusiasm alone is a big asset, especially in home games where the fans get a real lift off stuff like that.

Lets hope he makes a full recovery. Get well soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back