Vapour E- Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

tried e cigs & didn't like them, during exercise I was weezing more than when I smoked normal & when me face swelled up I stopped as didn't know what chemicals where doing to me & scared of scare stories about lung effects etc

new year resolution was to cut down when i noticed you only get 17 in pack of 20 now , less puffs :eek: helped , taking fewer drags on a fag , was smoking about 8 a night halfed that to 4 in a month , now geting used to 4 before i move onto next phase
Don't know what the hell you were inhaling for that to happen. The main ingredients are propylene glysol (which is the same shit used in inhalers) and vegetable glysol (a plant extract common in food and cosmetics).

As for the scare stories about vaping.....you smoke! :lol:

Why not just quit altogether ffs, do people not have any will power anymore?

I've got the will power in buckets if i can walk for miles / do 700+ situps in a morning, smoking is the twat for me :D its more about the habit of having a tab at night when i sit down to tv(get rid of tv no smoke :p) , smoke nowt during day.

I've got the will power in buckets if i can walk for miles / do 700+ situps in a morning, smoking is the twat for me :D its more about the habit of having a tab at night when i sit down to tv(get rid of tv nio smoke :p) , smoke nowt during day.
You'll get there eventually marra, chipping away at the amount is the right thing to do. Not using an alternative.

Aye because a cheeseburger and coke is a healthy alternative...
Than smoking yes.

Don't know what the hell you were inhaling for that to happen. The main ingredients are propylene glysol (which is the same shit used in inhalers) and vegetable glysol (a plant extract common in food and cosmetics).

As for the scare stories about vaping.....you smoke!

:D been smoking for years and had no problems like that, may have been the local lass in garage making her own vapour to sell under counter :lol::lol:(her bloke gets in pure football)/ buying from a car boot sale (but he had a shop)

Diet coke and make the burger yourself and it can be.

Diet Cherry?

Mate you've gone right down in my estimations. Right. Down.

I've changed my mind, diet coke with lime or a root beer if available.

You'll get there eventually marra, chipping away at the amount is the right thing to do. Not using an alternative.

I've had the counselling for booze , so thats helping.

got a few mates asking how i only smoke 4 a night & how they can cut down. 1st rule start counting , you can't control something if you don't know how many you smoke thats a good start

I understand your point but it's a pretty daft argument, you may as well say "if you are going to vape long term you may as well keep smoking".

Vaping does a lot less harm than smoking, the best estimate is that it's 95% less harmful, and there is little evidence of cancer risk. Obviously vaping is more harmful than quitting all together, but many people are unable to quit. I support vaping as a path of less harm.
Of course you are correct, but wouldn't stopping altogether be even better?
Has the evidence of vaping being *ok* actually been ratified?

Of course you are correct, but wouldn't stopping altogether be even better?
Has the evidence of vaping being *ok* actually been ratified?
There have been a load of studies done, the 95% less harm is PHE's best figure with the information currently available

If there are issues with vaping it will be down to the flavourings used, which varies massively.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back