Vapour E- Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.
You said you wanted to eliminate your cancer risk for your kids. If you are serious you should stop altogether.

Absolutely right pal.
The bairn is 1 year old, a handful and a devil.
I have no patience or will power at this stage of my life so I'm going to substitute bad smoking for healthier vaping. Lol (apparently healthier)
But am thinking of making it a short term thing.

I vape and it's far better and cheaper than tabs or baccy. I'd never go back to smoking, my hair and clothes don't smell anymore either :)
My preference is half fruit mix half bubblegum :cool:

There is a shop opened in epping.. Puffin capes or something.. All one brand of stuff. Looks totally empty and I've not seen anyone in it yet... Don't know how the shops manage

If you're just going to use them as an alternative to smoking then you're just transferring from one addiction to another, stopping altogether must be the goal for smokers.

I understand your point but it's a pretty daft argument, you may as well say "if you are going to vape long term you may as well keep smoking".

Vaping does a lot less harm than smoking, the best estimate is that it's 95% less harmful, and there is little evidence of cancer risk. Obviously vaping is more harmful than quitting all together, but many people are unable to quit. I support vaping as a path of less harm.

I understand your point but it's a pretty daft argument, you may as well say "if you are going to vape long term you may as well keep smoking".

Vaping does a lot less harm than smoking, the best estimate is that it's 95% less harmful, and there is little evidence of cancer risk. Obviously vaping is more harmful than quitting all together, but many people are unable to quit. I support vaping as a path of less harm.
Compared to smoking your 100% right, if folks can't smoke this is the best solution. Mind you when I walk passed people vaping it seems to vary, some of them it's like a little wisp of vapour and others it's like the flying Scotsman, plumes of 'smoke' coming off them :lol:

If you're going to do it, spend a decent amount of money on the thing (battery, tank and coils) and also only use premium liquids (30ml bottles, £8 a bottle) the cheaper ones are shite and work out more expensive in the long run.
Saves a hell of a lot of money though!
Plus you have no idea whats in the cheap Chinese shite.

Compared to smoking your 100% right, if folks can't smoke this is the best solution. Mind you when I walk passed people vaping it seems to vary, some of them it's like a little wisp of vapour and others it's like the flying Scotsman, plumes of 'smoke' coming off them :lol:
The "cloud" size depends on loads of stuff, wattage, coil, PG/VG ratio of the juice, how big a lungfull was taken etc.

Plus you have no idea whats in the cheap Chinese shite.
The biggest health risk will be the favouring imo. Just because you can eat something safely doesn't mean you can inhale it.

The "cloud" size depends on loads of stuff, wattage, coil, PG/VG ratio of the juice, how big a lungfull was taken etc.

The biggest health risk will be the favouring imo. Just because you can eat something safely doesn't mean you can inhale it.
Is the stuff actually an oil based substance? Cant see how vapourising it and inhaling it would be good.

tried e cigs & didn't like them, during exercise I was weezing more than when I smoked normal & when me face swelled up I stopped as didn't know what chemicals where doing to me & scared of scare stories about lung effects etc

new year resolution was to cut down when i noticed you only get 17 in pack of 20 now , less puffs :eek: helped , taking fewer drags on a fag , was smoking about 8 a night halfed that to 4 in a month , now geting used to 4 before i move onto next phase

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back