Vapour E- Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking of quitting smoking and moving onto one of these e-cig thingy's.
Anyone else use them? If so is it worth it?
Smoked 15 years. It's arnly since me son came alang that I'm actually frightened of getting the cancer now.
I don't think I'm strong enough to just quit cold turkey. These seem to be the best option as far as I can tell.
try snuff - much cheaper

Evapor in market square. Next to Halifax.

You can make those yourself easily enough for coppers though.

Cheers! I will do my own eventually but I've just got my first rebuildable and finding it a bit fiddly and don't understand how to work out the resistances and everything yet.

Cheers! I will do my own eventually but I've just got my first rebuildable and finding it a bit fiddly and don't understand how to work out the resistances and everything yet.
Rip Trippers has a lot of different coil builds on his youtube channel. He's a tit but had loads of different builds.

I just use 5 wraps of triple twist kanthal wire around a screwdriver. Takes less than 5 minutes a month and wire is only about £3 online.

Make sure you buy good quality cotton from a proper vape site or shop. Supermarket stuff is bleached, never use that.

Does anyone know of a shop in town that sells premade coils along these lines:
Logon or register to see this image
theyre really piss easy to make mind youll get 10m of kanthal for about a £5

use this for working out
http://www.steam-engine.org/coil.asp?mat=nife30stealth&s=dp&r=0.2&awg=24&id=3&ll=8.7

what tank have you got?

Last edited:

Magic cheers I'll bookmark that.

I bought The Wotofo Cloud Dripper Tank, seems good but I'm still trying to work out the right amounts to squeeze into it without flooding it. And I bought some premade 0.3 coils online but I dont think my Coolfire IV puts out enough wattage to make it work properly so I was going to buy a few higher resistance coils and see if it worked better. I've got an Atlantis Sub-Ohm tank as well which I really like but I don't want to be tied in to buying the same packs of coils all the time, especially when I can make them up for pennies myself. And I like the thought of messing about with things like that.

I bought The Wotofo Cloud Dripper Tank, seems good but I'm still trying to work out the right amounts to squeeze into it without flooding it. And I bought some premade 0.3 coils online but I dont think my Coolfire IV puts out enough wattage to make it work properly so I was going to buy a few higher resistance coils and see if it worked better. I've got an Atlantis Sub-Ohm tank as well which I really like but I don't want to be tied in to buying the same packs of coils all the time, especially when I can make them up for pennies myself. And I like the thought of messing about with things like that.
the 40w youve got in the coolfire wont make the best of a 0.3 build try to get up around 0.5+ but then bear in mind that will increase the ramp up time on your coils(the time it takes for them to get up to temp). I cant find a build video on youtube so youre on your own on that one looking at pics it looks a bit complicated particularly the juice flow set up:confused: My advice in future would be to look look for something with a velocity deck they only have two posts and are very easy to build on it was first used on the velocity and has since been copied and used in lots of other RTA/RDAs due to its ease of use and the space it leaves on the deck

found this if its any help
http://vapersrite.com/the-cloud/

lastly i found this advice here
https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...s/threads/the-cloud-atomizer-by-wotofo.64336/
The only thing about this atty that could be problematic for some is the raised lip around the build area.

Personally it doesn't bother me, though I do find the best method is to install the coils, then lower them in line with the airflow using a small allen key through the coil (lets you keep it straight and

gives you a handle to hold).
would advise any vaper to sign up to the site it and its members are very helpful.... and its not a bad forum at all:D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back