Unusual food concoctions that you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Used to occasionally get a cheese and brown sauce sarnie in me bait for school (dunno if that's weird?). One time my dad cocked up and gave me cheese and hoi-sin sauce as it was in a similar bottle :lol:.

Dunno about the N.E. marra but here in the Black Country that was an absolute must for us schoolkids in the 70's.

Now into my 50's and I still have to have one at least 3 times a week.

Dunno about the N.E. marra but here in the Black Country that was an absolute must for us schoolkids in the 70's.

Now into my 50's and I still have to have one at least 3 times a week.

I never had another one since the hoisin incident:lol:.

Salt and vinegar crisps go surprisingly well with a bar of dairy milk.

Beef Hula Hoops and a Mars Bar back in my lazy fat shite days.

Is my memory playing tricks with me but did someone on here ages ago say they like custard on their Sunday dinner? I know deffo someone said they like tommy sauce on, but I seem to remember custard/sunday dinner combo being mentioned....to howls of derision, naturally.

EHHHHH?????

Sounds like this!!!

That sounds so wrong, it has to be right ;)
Done right, it's quite nice. More of a bbq dish though than a stick in the oven, fall asleep and forget about until you flat mate smells burning and eat in the morning as a hangover snack.

Is my memory playing tricks with me but did someone on here ages ago say they like custard on their Sunday dinner? I know deffo someone said they like tommy sauce on, but I seem to remember custard/sunday dinner combo being mentioned....to howls of derision, naturally.

EHHHHH?????
I think you're right. The justification was that some people have yorkshire puddings with jam?

filth, disgusting filth..............on crackers man, odd thing is i dont like strawbwerry jam otherwise
Have it in a breville type toastie, absolute nectar! (Although the temperature of the sun)

Haha never had it on crackers, used to have cheese and jam on toast for me supper when I was a kid.. Only have it once in a blue moon these days.
See above!

Sometimes I eat broth off a plate because I'm a radged old **** who loves Madeleine McCann.
In the height of summer aye?

Mash up a kit kat or two, mix into yoghurt, and freeze, or half freeze if impatient.
Rarely can be arsed, but well worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back