The Witcher 3

Also after 110 hours and at Level 19 I have just learned how to dodge ffs. Makes fighting a lot easier :lol:

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/syst...itcher-3-wild-hunt-s-combat-is-shit-32068552/

"The combat... Jesus Christ this floaty and imprecise, animation based, jank of a combat system blows donkey spunk. " :lol:

"Dodging barely works. Attacks that should connect, dont. Enemy attacks that shouldnt land, do. Running or avoiding combat is sometimes interrupted by an automatic attack stance that slows you down. Swirly and overly long animation flourishes negate any sense of snappy controls. Arkham like "magnet combat" seems to kick in automatically even if your opponent is too far to land the combo, leaving you open for a counter attack"

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/syst...itcher-3-wild-hunt-s-combat-is-shit-32068552/

"The combat... Jesus Christ this floaty and imprecise, animation based, jank of a combat system blows donkey spunk. " :lol:

"Dodging barely works. Attacks that should connect, dont. Enemy attacks that shouldnt land, do. Running or avoiding combat is sometimes interrupted by an automatic attack stance that slows you down. Swirly and overly long animation flourishes negate any sense of snappy controls. Arkham like "magnet combat" seems to kick in automatically even if your opponent is too far to land the combo, leaving you open for a counter attack"
That's mainly all bollocks.

Just discovered how to fast travel in boats :lol:

Just to remind you :lol:

"That's mainly all bollocks."

That almost made complete and partially total sense :rolleyes:
I've told you twice that it was a joke. IVe completed it and I'm playing it now as we speak...

The quote you put up was all bollocks apart from the running away from the fight part. So yeah, your post was mostly bollocks.

Do you even play this game ?

I've told you twice that it was a joke. IVe completed it and I'm playing it now as we speak...

The quote you put up was all bollocks apart from the running away from the fight part. So yeah, your post was mostly bollocks.

Do you even play this game ?

And I heard you twice. :lol:

I can link you to loads of similar pages :lol:

Yep. It cost me about £19 and once I have got that value out of it , it will go to E Drive.

Got to go now, I am still trying to get that awld ganny's frying pan. So exciting like , trying to find a frying pan.

Last edited:
And I heard you twice. :lol:

I can link you to loads of similar pages :lol:

Yep. It cost me about £19 and once I have got that value out of it , it will go to E Drive.

Got to go now, I am still trying to get that awld ganny's frying pan. So exciting like , trying to find a frying pan.
It takes 2 seconds. You havnt even left white orchard so I'm not surprised you don't like the game.

God forbid getting into a game first before slating it.

Loads of similar pages for what btw?

I find the combat ok and quite easy except for some dodgy camera angles and the fact I have just realised.how to dodge.

When you're sat in the boat bring the world map up and look for towns that have an anchor sign, press the anchor and you will fast travel to it

Edit: obviously only works on places next to the coast

I didn't know this. Cheers.

It takes 2 seconds. You havnt even left white orchard so I'm not surprised you don't like the game.

God forbid getting into a game first before slating it.

Loads of similar pages for what btw?

Shite controls, getting stuck in combat situations - last night I was attacked by 3 ghouls and no matter what I f***ing did I couldn't retreat and just had to watch as one hacked my back while another clawed my front. Balls.

Shite controls, getting stuck in combat situations - last night I was attacked by 3 ghouls and no matter what I f***ing did I couldn't retreat and just had to watch as one hacked my back while another clawed my front. Balls.
You are just shit at the game mate. May I suggest adjusting the difficulty to 'just the story' until you get better?

I find the combat ok and quite easy except for some dodgy camera angles and the fact I have just realised.how to dodge.

In Far Cry 4 if I wanted to dodge I just.......dodged. There was no element of trying to find out how to do it. If I wanted to hide I crouched down in bushes. And that bloody horse doesn't want to jump over anything higher than a gnats knackers.

In Far Cry 4 if I wanted to dodge I just.......dodged. There was no element of trying to find out how to do it. If I wanted to hide I crouched down in bushes. And that bloody horse doesn't want to jump over anything higher than a gnats knackers.

Go and play Far Cry 4 then :lol:

Maybe. Or maybe you are just good at a shite game. Mind you at least I know how to fast travel in boats and it took you a long time to work that one out :D

Soon as I get sick of this. I will be back in Kyrat about 9 tonight I reckon :p

The game is a great one in it's genre. A genre you aren't into so you were never likely to enjoy it.

Back