The Witcher 3

This game is mint like. Best open world game I've played since Fallout. Only about level 6 but must've done about 15/20 hours already. The maps are f***ing huge :eek:

Over 100 hours now. On my second play through. Playing death march. Still discovering new stuff, just discovered a massive temple in novigrad :lol:

Second play through and choosing different dialogue options, makes the game so different you wouldn't believe. Killing the botchling for example instead of turning it into a lubberkin leads to totally different missions.

On death march you really have to focus on finding good gear and completing contracts to level up otherwise you get kicked to fuck on the main missions and from random enemies you come across in the woods. You find yourself choosing dialogue options that will hopefully avoid fights:lol:

Over 100 hours now. On my second play through. Playing death march. Still discovering new stuff, just discovered a massive temple in novigrad :lol:

Second play through and choosing different dialogue options, makes the game so different you wouldn't believe. Killing the botchling for example instead of turning it into a lubberkin leads to totally different missions.

On death march you really have to focus on finding good gear and completing contracts to level up otherwise you get kicked to fuck on the main missions and from random enemies you come across in the woods. You find yourself choosing dialogue options that will hopefully avoid fights:lol:
I started but got bored in White orchard. White orchard is f***ing dull

Back