The Sunderland Tall Ships Race.

You've never seen owt on here about it since yesterday when you joined?
Well obviously I’ve read the forum. Excuse me if I’m wrong but I’ve not seen much. If I’m wrong then so be it. I just remember it being in the town I lived and it was great. I hope it’s a massive success.

If I have offended anyone then I’m sorry. I genuinely hadn’t read much about it and was surprised. Maybe I just hadn’t looked in the right places. I honestly wasn’t trying to be funny.

He could actually be a mag monkey hanger, which is one of the most vile combinations known to mankind. Regular monkey hangers are generally sound mind, mags are always bellends though.
No need to go on like this. The race was in Blyth a year or so ago. Think it’s been to Newcastle/Gateshead twice, Southampton, Liverpool and Portsmouth. I’ve apologised if I have upset anyone I can’t see the need for insults.

Last edited:
If I have offended anyone then I’m sorry. I genuinely hadn’t read much about it and was surprised. Maybe I just hadn’t looked in the right places. I honestly wasn’t trying to be funny.

No need to go on like this. The race was in Blyth a year or so ago. Think it’s been to Newcastle/Gateshead twice, Southampton, Liverpool and Portsmouth. I’ve apologised if I have upset anyone I can’t see the need for insults.
It’s only an insult if you are one? But you’ve said you’re from Sunderland so it’s all fine isn’t it? It wasn’t the same event in Blyth by the way. Though they bigged it up as if it was.

It’s only an insult if you are one? But you’ve said you’re from Sunderland so it’s all fine isn’t it? It wasn’t the same event in Blyth by the way. Though they bigged it up as if it was.
I just wouldn’t want people thinking I was from Hartlepool. Such a dreadful place.

There's many posters get accused of being Spug, but I think this one possibly is Spug. Both posting style & avatar are similar, also IIRC he used to live in Hartlepool.

Didn't he spit his dummy out on the SMB addicts page when he was last banned? Its a bit embarrassing if he can't stay away from this place tbh.

The problem with the tall ships is that, unless you’ve got all day to sit watching them coming in and going out again, they are just sitting around doing nothing. Went to see them in Newcastle and it was shite.

Back