The Sun says Moyes probably watching us today

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt that Short is a long time follower of anything football related. Every Sunderland fan has a greater knowledge of football than him. He is learning but he has only just started in terms of knowing stuff about English football.
I understand he likes the way Moyes' teams get the ball quickly from the scrimmage line to the end zone.

Canny; even if The whole article tries to undermine him at every word.

Interesting he turned us down twice last year. Once would be normal but it would appear he's been a long term target of the club.
And he was a complete flop at man utd, it was bordering on disastrous.......

I doubt that Short is a long time follower of anything football related. Every Sunderland fan has a greater knowledge of football than him. He is learning but he has only just started in terms of knowing stuff about English football.
You only have to read the match threads and posts every day to know this isn't true.
Just because he was born in the usa and not brought up with it doesn't mean he doesn't understand it.
Do you subscribe to all girls don't understand it as well as all boys?

And he was a complete flop at man utd, it was bordering on disastrous.......
I never expected anyone to be able to follow Ferguson it was not only a matter competing with the years of success but the whole club was geared to his way of doing things for nearly 30 years. Moyes was on a hiding to nothing - even though the club did try and adjust Ferguson's going was a massive change that they are only just recovering from.

I hope for his sake he's not watching it on safc.com, a neutral might get a bit bored listening to Bally discuss his favourite boots for 90 mins haha :lol:

Very sensible really, not something always associated with Sunderland
Is it possible we've found a CEO who knows what he's doing, or does that lad that always wears the guardsmans bearskin get the credit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back