The Sun says Moyes probably watching us today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ah man you just reminded me we sent the fuckers down, I'm sitting in the pool at Sunderland chuckling away shoulders going like Ted Heath :lol:
Did he actually do that or was it just the Mike Yarwood impression of him? Bit of a nonce anarl apparently (Heath not Yarwood)

Didn't we approach him before he went to Spain
Moyes did the interview on Football Focus saying he was ready to get back in the game, after having a break after Man Utd. At the time we were bottom of the league, but we then played Palace away on the Monday night and Poyet got us the win, with the all white strip, and we were out of the bottom three.

Moyes then went to Sociedad. The club seems to have some some links with Moyes over the years and I wondered at then if we'd been in contact around that time.

Think it was just Yarwood.... the youth won't have a clue what we're on about, I have a mate who does it exactly like that

I think it was more than just a bit as well, right dodgy twat
The youth of today don't have a clue about a lot of things tbf, I'm glad I lived through what I did, was the golden age of TV, a Saturday night of The Generation Game, Mike Yarwood and the Black and White Minstrel Show will never be bettered in my lifetime......:lol:

I never expected anyone to be able to follow Ferguson it was not only a matter competing with the years of success but the whole club was geared to his way of doing things for nearly 30 years. Moyes was on a hiding to nothing - even though the club did try and adjust Ferguson's going was a massive change that they are only just recovering from.
Absolutely. He did well in the circumstances. I like the fact that Ferguson rates him so highly too. Let's hope we're his chance to completely prove why.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back