The Sun says Moyes probably watching us today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah? I think I knew about one approach but pretty impressed we had 2(3 clearly now). It shows that the club may have considered Everton as the model to achieve, something we have all said on here in the past. As long as that doesn't ever mean getting Martinez that is!

Didn't we approach him before he went to Spain

Yeah? I think I knew about one approach but pretty impressed we had 2(3 clearly now). It shows that the club may have considered Everton as the model to achieve, something we have all said on here in the past. As long as that doesn't ever mean getting Martinez that is!
It definitely seems like Short has been a long-term admirer, if true then at least we know it hasn't just been a knee-jerk, well he's available so we will get him, type of appointment, which is good.
Definitely not Martinez

It definitely seems like Short has been a long-term admirer, if true then at least we know it hasn't just been a knee-jerk, well he's available so we will get him, type of appointment, which is good.
Definitely not Martinez

Wonder if the compo thing was to pay for Moyes wages too ;)

Definitely not Martinez

I can't wait. I think the likes of Borini will love working for him.

Definitely not Martinez
I doubt that Short is a long time follower of anything football related. Every Sunderland fan has a greater knowledge of football than him. He is learning but he has only just started in terms of knowing stuff about English football.

I am pretty sure that David Moyes' appointment is a done deal. Like any football club SAFC will however want to get the maximum publicity when making any announcement because its good for the sponsors and let's face it given the horrendous publicity we had last season we are lucky not to have "Shop at Binns" on our shirts. I would imagine that the Moyes announcement was not made yesterday because it would have been over shadowed by Sam getting the England job. They will do the "face in the crowd" bit at the match today to build up a bit of excitement and make the official announcement on Monday when they can get maximum media attention. We have seen it all before.

I am pretty sure that David Moyes' appointment is a done deal. Like any football club SAFC will however want to get the maximum publicity when making any announcement because its good for the sponsors and let's face it given the horrendous publicity we had last season we are lucky not to have "Shop at Binns" on our shirts. I would imagine that the Moyes announcement was not made yesterday because it would have been over shadowed by Sam getting the England job. They will do the "face in the crowd" bit at the match today to build up a bit of excitement and make the official announcement on Monday when they can get maximum media attention. We have seen it all before.
Very sensible really, not something always associated with Sunderland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back