The Gus Out Brigade

Status
Not open for further replies.

How much more do we need to put up with? He's f***ing shite.

Sadly I think I'm going to be a member soon. I wish it'd work out for him, but he doesn't seem to want to change.

Gus out. Maybe.

This season is seriously testing my patience, its been a long time since i have called for a managers head but, in another few days i can see it happaning if we dont beat west brom that is, i think that would be the line for me.

Completely lost patience with him after tonight. The players lack of effort was inexcusable but dropping Alvarez and having Bridcutt mark Zamora from set-pieces were completely his fault.

If you accept watching shit, that's all you'll get.

Short isn't stupid, he wants to milk the club for a few more years with that lovely new TV money. Keeping Poyet in the job would be very dangerous for the future of our club.

Don't sack him and we're down.

He's had enough time and enough say over purchases, he talks a load of cack babble every week, he is not the future.

I don't know why he keeps Alverez on the bench, he is a tricky player who can take defenders on and score goals yet he keeps the bench warm while Gomez gets to jog around doing fuck all. Should of played Fletcher with Defoe and Alverez on the right from the start.

It's not the results we just never seem to have a go. Even when we win I'm never sure we deserve it.

Plus I'm sure Bridcutt, Gomez and Buckley were his signings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back