The Gus Out Brigade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this going to be one of those where you just get fed up of him and ban him. I hope not.

Probably aye. Pick an argument , ban the opposition. Load on the accusations of paranoia of course.

Is this going to be one of those where you just get fed up of him and ban him. I hope not.
Nice of you to jump in but considering he whined like a bitch for years about this and i have probably been responsible for less than 10% of his bans you are wasting your time..

Nice of you to jump in but considering he whined like a bitch for years about this and i have probably been responsible for less than 10% of his bans you are wasting your time..

Whined like a bitch
Spotty teenager
Ill informed crap
etc etc etc

Seems to me as if you are trying to bait me, there can only be one winner though and it won't be me.

So you haven't said those words?
Not just paranoid, I am seeing things too.
Didnt say i didnt but your paranoia about what may or may not happen shines through..

I suppose if we should have a message board martyr we should have one who will burn for the duration of the superbowl...

Didnt say i didnt but your paranoia about what may or may not happen shines through..

I suppose if we should have a message board martyr we should have one who will burn for the duration of the superbowl...

So you did say it then, not sure why you are calling me paranoid. Now you have discovered the truth, have I been banned lots of times, is that fact?
Then again, you will lie as YOU DID leave this forum for months and months after you brought a personal issue to this forum as you thought people would support you. That was clearly an error as the good people are lost in the masses.

So you did say it then, not sure why you are calling me paranoid. Now you have discovered the truth, have I been banned lots of times, is that fact?
Then again, you will lie as YOU DID leave this forum for months and months after you brought a personal issue to this forum as you thought people would support you. That was clearly an error as the good people are lost in the masses.
Oh dear taking something so serious. .you need professional help here lad.

Oh dear taking something so serious. .you need professional help here lad.

Oh dear me, a responsible Mod goading someone hoping for some abuse. Shite, paranoia strikes again.
Wonder who has stopped my ability to send Pms?

Have you been on skunkers yet moaning then..

Safc fans whining on a skunk site about how they have been mistreated on the net..

Bloody hell man...:lol:

No. You used to go on Skunkers by the way.
So with these names and accusations, what are you trying to achieve if not baiting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back