The Gus Out Brigade

Status
Not open for further replies.

As ever you lose it and cross a line .i expect more incorrect accusations about my daughter soon and crap about the norwich ticket...

What crap about the Norwich ticket? I gave you a ticket for nowt and bought you a pint, thats it.
The other thing, I empathised with you before it was deleted.

What crap about the Norwich ticket? I gave you a ticket for nowt and bought you a pint, thats it.
The other thing, I empathised with you before it was deleted.
Erm the crap you whinged on for years on here and posted on skunkers and poured scorn and crap on the fact i put coin in the kids bucket at the turnstile at the same game...

Erm the crap you whinged on for years on here and posted on skunkers and poured scorn and crap on the fact i put coin in the kids bucket at the turnstile at the same game...

Not sure what the last bit has to do with everything but if you did, well done.
Can I check, have you deleted any posts on this thread! My paranoia is running wild, I need professional help.

February tomorrow and we've won 1 game at home in almost 4 months, happy we've won and pleased we've given ourselves some breathing space but no way are we anywhere near good enough yet, still loads to work on

Much of which gus said after the game. He is still a long way from proving he can take us upward rather than downward.

Not sure what the last bit has to do with everything but if you did, well done.
Can I check, have you deleted any posts on this thread! My paranoia is running wild, I need professional help.
The fact you posted umpteen times on here that you didnt believe it
That allied with a bloke who went to skunkers saying i wasnt at the match as i had posted about having my daughter says all folk need to know about your follow folk paranoia and your own personality...

Shame as in real life you did seem to be better

The fact you posted umpteen times on here that you didnt believe it
That allied with a bloke who went to skunkers saying i wasnt at the match as i had posted about having my daughter says all folk need to know about your follow folk paranoia and your own personality...

Shame as in real life you did seem to be better

Thanks Dr Frued. Did you delete any posts on this thread?

H nestly cannot recall but you seem fervant in the belief so I am prepared to accept it.
Calling my relationship with my daughter and also calling me a liar isnt on..However its easy to do that behind a keyboard and then whine i have it in for you on here which i never have..

I cant change your opinion but i know the truth...the kids at the Norwich game were over the moon with the cash like.

about time. been waiting long enough for a win. 3 home wins in 2014. not good enough. needs to improve if he wants to keep his job

Calling my relationship with my daughter and also calling me a liar isnt on..However its easy to do that behind a keyboard and then whine i have it in for you on here which i never have..

I cant change your opinion but i know the truth...the kids at the Norwich game were over the moon with the cash like.

You are lying when you say you didn't disappear from this forum for months, even years.
I remember 'daughter gate' now.
You always fervently support non attendance. I asked why you weren't at the match, you said you had your daughter, I said well why were you on here all afternoon.
Not exactly harsh is it?
But as a paranoid whinger who needs help, what do I know eh.
I would like to think that Mods were not supposed to try and pick fights but again, what do I know.

A footballing lesson from a caretaker manager getting the first away win in February . I'm convinced about Gus now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back