The dentist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know why you have to pay money at point of use for an nhs dentist (when working) yet for medical stuff the nhs will continue to wipe the arse of people who have expensive self inflicted problems?

There is an article on sky news app where a young lad who works in a supermarket has been ill from not being able to afford dental work. Go to the Royal and its full of scruffs getting free treatment from decades of living on pizzas, fosters, tabs/drugs

Anyone know why you have to pay money at point of use for an nhs dentist (when working) yet for medical stuff the nhs will continue to wipe the arse of people who have expensive self inflicted problems?

There is an article on sky news app where a young lad who works in a supermarket has been ill from not being able to afford dental work. Go to the Royal and its full of scruffs getting free treatment from decades of living on pizzas, fosters, tabs/drugs
Scatters who don't work or claim benefits get there railings sorted for nowt.Us tax payers have to pay.

Thinking about getting my teeth whitened ,anyone know what the cost would be ?

The theory is that if you are working you should be responsible and put money aside for such things. Obviously that doesn't work in real life.

What are these self inflicted problems you talk of there?

Scatters who don't work or claim benefits get there railings sorted for nowt.Us tax payers have to pay.

So do people who are unemployed through losing their job.

Not that that would stop you and your crusade against the masses of unemployed people who never want to work your narrow world vision seems to pick up.

If your working you pay for it, if your on the dole, or a kid it's free, seems a reasonable system:rolleyes:

Thinking about getting my teeth whitened ,anyone know what the cost would be ?

Variable Adam, about 200 for the moulds and solution you use at home, about double for the dentist applied high tech one

If your working you pay for it, if your on the dole, or a kid it's free, seems a reasonable system:rolleyes:

Are you annoyed that you pay and they don't, or just that you have to pay?

There's an NHS low-income scheme.

If you can't afford Band A or Band B treatment then you'll probably be fine applying for the low-income scheme, if you can afford them then what are you moaning about?

The theory is that if you are working you should be responsible and put money aside for such things. Obviously that doesn't work in real life.

Not that that would stop you and your crusade against the masses of unemployed people who never want to work your narrow world vision seems to pick up.

There is a distinction between people who work and then rely on free NHS dental treatment and those whom are career benefit recipients. The system is flawed to allow the latter to continue.

Variable Adam, about 200 for the moulds and solution you use at home, about double for the dentist applied high tech one
It would be at the dentist surgery,want to look my best for Benidorm in March .

Are you annoyed that you pay and they don't, or just that you have to pay?

There's an NHS low-income scheme.

If you can't afford Band A or Band B treatment then you'll probably be fine applying for the low-income scheme, if you can afford them then what are you moaning about?
Not annoyed at all, I think it's a decent system, the eye roll was at the op

Spend a few hours in A&E or look at the zombies tabbing outside the Royal entrance, I'd bet the mortgage that the majority are all hardworking responsible contributors

It sure is if those on the dole are all enthusiastically seeking work

I don't see why not working should be subject to such calumny.My working aim is to do as little as I can get away with. I could easily sit and watch daytime TV. Easily

There is a distinction between people who work and then rely on free NHS dental treatment and those whom are career benefit recipients. The system is flawed to allow the latter to continue.

So what do you do about career benefit recipients? Deny them dental treatment after so long? What if they can't get a job, get a dental infection and then end up being rushed to the hospital for emergency treatment?

Spend a few hours in A&E or look at the zombies tabbing outside the Royal entrance, I'd bet the mortgage that the majority are all hardworking responsible contributors

I'm sure they're not but what's your point?

It sure is if those on the dole are all enthusiastically seeking work
This^

They have the NHS on its knees ,when it privatised they will be the 1st to complain .No sense of responsibility to themselves or their family .

Absolute nectar
To die for
MLFA

So what do you do about career benefit recipients? Deny them dental treatment after so long? What if they can't get a job, get a dental infection and then end up being rushed to the hospital for emergency treatment?

I'm sure they're not but what's your point?

Make everybody pay. Toothache f***ing kills, people would soon learn to put a couple of quid aside

Make everybody pay. Toothache f***ing kills, people would soon learn to put a couple of quid aside
Take that fuel allowance off the old fookers too, the cold will soon make em save a bit for bills.

I'm all for kicking wankers who don't want to work, but kicking everyone is a bit daft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back