The 03 arena Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh dear:

A group of Newcastle United supporters are planning what could be one of English football’s biggest ever fan protests during Saturday’s Premier League match against Hull City.

The people behind the websiteSackPardew.com claim they have 200 anti-Alan Pardew banners and up to 15,000 A4-sized cards, which demand the manager lose his job.

And they will be taken into St James’ Park this weekend with or without the club’s permission.

They also have a protest van that will tour some of the area’s most famous landmarks, including the Angel of the North, before the match.

Is that the Angel of the North in Gateshead by any chance?

Will the 85000 fans that regularly turn up at Sid James Park be lining the streets, head bowed as the funeral cortège passes ?

I'm seriously starting to wonder if this week could see an event that overtakes even the equine pugilist?

I never thought that "misunderstanding" could ever be topped but you get the sense that the perfect storm is brewing.

Tbf can anyone think what might top punching a horse? Just incase I decide to bet on it happening.

You wonder how much more of this Pardew can handle, you can see him, Carver and Woodman all getting stick from before a ball being kicked on Saturday.

Oh dear:

A group of Newcastle United supporters are planning what could be one of English football’s biggest ever fan protests during Saturday’s Premier League match against Hull City.

The people behind the websiteSackPardew.com claim they have 200 anti-Alan Pardew banners and up to 15,000 A4-sized cards, which demand the manager lose his job.

And they will be taken into St James’ Park this weekend with or without the club’s permission.

They also have a protest van that will tour some of the area’s most famous landmarks, including the Angel of the North, before the match.
f***ing hell man.

This was the last one

"A minutes silence" :lol:

I've said it many times before, but I still cannot believe that out of all those grown men, not one of them thought to say "Had on lads, we might look a right bunch of twats here like."

Last edited:
Hope this happens, giving some geordies it big time if this happens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back