The 03 arena Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Best result on Saturday would be the mags 0-2 down at half time. Hull gets another one early doors 2nd half, cue near riots, mini pitch invasion and mass exodus. Only for the mags to stage the greatest come back since Lazarus and score the injury time equaliser in front of next to no one. :lol::lol:

This would then see Pardiola on telly bigging up his squad, how it's the greatest PL match since the 4-4, "team finally gelling" and such shite. Buying him more time and normal service to resume next week against Palace.

Either that or 0-6!

bruce will experience real abuse after pardew gets it. he thinks safc fans abused him, it was nowt compared to the geordie nation in abuse mode

They'll only hate him because he managed Sunderland. Same as we only hate him because he's a Geordie - not because he was dull, uninspiring and wank.

Actually, Bruce is as deluded as the rest of the inbreds.

FFS -obsessed. Can all these Mag bashing threads not be merged into one Mods?

Its hardlys obsessed. I'm one of those thats been shot down on here for saying we go on about Colback too much because he was hardlys the superstar some seem to think he was.
But as for mocking the mags for there actions? Give owa lad. They deserve to be laughed at repeatedly.
There has never been a bunch go on the way they have over the years.

Its hardlys obsessed. I'm one of those thats been shot down on here for saying we go on about Colback too much because he was hardlys the superstar some seem to think he was.
But as for mocking the mags for there actions? Give owa lad. They deserve to be laughed at repeatedly.
There has never been a bunch go on the way they have over the years.
I agree with this 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back