Take Over O'Neils Derby day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apparently 2000 have signed up for the busses this season

Really????

That'll be around 66% on the buses? (Not sure what we're allocated? About 3k?)

Can't see it like.

I was thinking that. Thats halved the amount that usually go by metro. Seems like the plan is working.

Have we got one in mind?

The centurion seems to be the one. Im just going to have a look at the station at 9 to see what the numbers are. Might as well travel in numbers.

Really????

I was thinking that. Thats halved the amount that usually go by metro. Seems like the plan is working.

The centurion seems to be the one. Im just going to have a look at the station at 9 to see what the numbers are. Might as well travel in numbers.
How many do you reckon needs to be there to go through mate?

Dosn't everyone apply for the buses anyway cos it's free? We got bus tickets cos it's the easiest and quickest way to get back to Sunderland straight after.

Why doesn't whichever SMB posters are there first, just post about the situation on here for all to see.... If the Centurian is a goer we could all then be assured and congregate there....

A was thinking 100-150. Hopefully word has spread for yous mate.

Im not sure it'll happen now, especially after what has been said at that meeting.

Why doesn't whichever SMB posters are there first, just post about the situation on here for all to see.... If the Centurian is a goer we could all then be assured and congregate there....

Im betting a new member would be saying its all good :lol:

I'll be surprised if there's more than two dozen on that early metro.

Meet in the town at 10am and play it by ear.

Who's opening their doors at 10am, by the way?

Funny thing is, everyone I've spoke to couldn't give a shit about the Mags, its the police and their agenda that puts them off.

18 months before the Euros.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back