Steve Davison - update

Generic statement followed by removal of Davison. Who could have predicted?

Within two posts !! Who’s minding the shop 🤔😂

Who is more likely to have okayed the BCB mag fiasco?

1. A lifelong Sunderland fan who lives in the area.

OR

2. A relatively new owner from abroad who is fairly new to the role and stands to gain financially from selling tickets for £600 each?

They can bin Davison, and tbh he hasn't been great for us, but I'll never believe he was the one who chose to allow mag signs to basically mock our own.

He was meant to be working an interim period/crossover with that new bloke before leaving well before the BCB situation so I don’t see him leaving now as any sort of result of that.

Lighting a candle beside the potholes on our road in tribute.
What a sad little man.

Really has been a bad week for you and your miserable, unfunny cohorts.

Loads of positivity on here tonight- must be breaking your heart. I notice you posted nothing about the match today (compared
to your usual tirade at a loss).

I’ll not add any more to this thread as the matter has now been concluded so I’ll leave it to the negative Nellies to have a little cry about.

What a sad little man.

Really has been a bad week for you and your miserable, unfunny cohorts.

Loads of positivity on here tonight- must be breaking your heart. I notice you posted nothing about the match today (compared
to your usual tirade at a loss).

I’ll not add any more to this thread as the matter has now been concluded so I’ll leave it to the negative Nellies to have a little cry about.
:lol: How many times is this now? 4?

Cute of you to be following me around here and checking up on me. Completely and utterly rattled.

I feel Ike he’s just become an easy target to blame for every thing people don’t like

He might be shite but we have no idea of knowing really

We don’t know who decides what, what budget each thing has etc it’s all guess work like

I know nothing about the bloke.

I’m not asking them to share any HR detail, so not sure why that has been mentioned
And you’ve now finally come around to what I was intimating, “anything more than seeing them to the area”, which I mentioned way at the start of this thread.
I’ve worked in Facilities Management for over 30 years, [also explains why an argumentative old git] . You are provided with RA/MS before any job, they get a site induction and then you are to check the progress mainly, to make sure they are working safely, ie not climbing on bar tops instead of stepladders, etc. which is why I keep bringing up H&S. Now if someone at the club did just “show them to the area and let them get on with it”, they are negligent, not gross misconduct I agree but would still be complicit should that contractor have fallen off the bar and fractured his skull. Look up Occupiers Liability Law or something, if you are that bored. Yes he fell because he was on the bar, but SAFC did not ensure he was working safely.
Anyhow as far as I’m concerned, there are 2 options
1) The club knew all about it and signed it off, work got done as agreed
2) The club knew nothing about it and the work went unchecked, unhindered, and unmanaged, (like you said in your post), meaning someone hasn’t done their job properly and had an accident occurred, the club could have had a civil law case against them. Yes it’s extreme, but it’s to show the importance of checking work and that under law, a Responsible Person at SAFC hasn’t done their job properly.
I’m boring myself now.

They dressed a room with a few posters man...

They can’t dress Davisson’s planned departure as a sacking. Even with a big NDA payment he’d be foolish to accept that.

I wonder if KLD thought he would actually be praised by the fans for “ripping the mags off” with the high BCB prices? He might have got away with it if we had put up a bigger fight on the allocation and not done the decoration.

Back