Stephen Black - sunlun Clairvoyant

He was a bit of a bullys dream as a young lad and got into rolling about through that. But regardless of all that shite he couldnt put a fkn cat out!
Fact!

sorry like, tough my arse

He is good at what he does ie BJJ but honest hes a soft shite

Put Gilly away like easy...................
He’s not a thug if that’s what you mean and is a naturally soft lad. Your probs judging him aswell from when he was at school or when I knew him 28 year ago .

Either way he’d be able to punch your lips off as he’s a trained fighter.

Last edited:
He’s not a thug if that’s what you mean and is a naturally soft lad. Your probs judging him aswell from when he was at school or when I knew him 28 year ago .

It might take 25 minutes, might take 20 minutes, might take half an hour, I've known it to take 25 minutes and I've known it to take an hour.

I'm sure there's an easier way to say how long a reading can take🤣

Imagine this was all true.

You'd have a clairvoyant department in every big company, Apple would still be talking to Stave Jobs, the government would have clairvoyant ministry, talking to great past leaders, great military leaders, asking for advice.

It'd be a taxable industry.

This clairvoyant, Stephen Black from Sunderland, is literally every other video on my Tik Tok feed now.
Anyone else getting all the vids.
To be honest , I haven’t watched one all the way through yet as I just don’t get it. Most of it is so vague it can apply to anyone or anything. Some of it is fairly accurate though.
I know it’s likely a con but I do know several people who have experienced them and being very impressed.
What ye doin on tiktok mate?
were you an apprentice clairvoyant too ?

Enjoy your well earned likes there. :cool:

Last edited:
Years ago I went to one for a laugh who said I'd write a book, not a best seller and not on the shelves, but it would be read by lots of people.
10 years later I was writing Microsoft Office user guides for the students at Sunderland College.

I was also told that I would return to my place of study, but not as a student or a teacher, again, years later I ended up living in Aylesford Mews where Wearside College was.

But, you only rememebr the things that come true, I can't rememebr any of the things he said that didn't.

Someone we know recently had a reading via Facetime or Zoom or something. Apparently there were various dead relatives of this person with the clairvoyant, including both parents, and she mentioned who had "gone first". Call me cynical, but couldn't this info just be found on Ancestry?

These people are either knowingly scamming people or are completely deluded with what they are doing and believe it themselves. Those pictures man - people wanting to believe will see anything in them to match to a dead relative! Some of them bare only a slight resemblance! :) It's the same old shite that's been going on for years - vague phrases, common names, letters, they died of a problem with their heart. People need to learn that when their loved ones die they need to move on with their lives!

I love that video. I reckon if you did a reading for literally anyone and drew a picture of an old lady with white hair and glasses, or a picture of a chubby older man with a receding hairline you'd have drawn an adequate likeness of a deceased relative for 99 per cent of them.

I love that video. I reckon if you did a reading for literally anyone and drew a picture of an old lady with white hair and glasses, or a picture of a chubby older man with a receding hairline you'd have drawn an adequate likeness of a deceased relative for 99 per cent of them.
It’s class like

This clairvoyant, Stephen Black from Sunderland, is literally every other video on my Tik Tok feed now.
Anyone else getting all the vids.
To be honest , I haven’t watched one all the way through yet as I just don’t get it. Most of it is so vague it can apply to anyone or anything. Some of it is fairly accurate though.
I know it’s likely a con but I do know several people who have experienced them and being very impressed.

I’m not on Til Tok but I assume it’s like every other one and puts up videos based on what you watch ?

Closet fan ?

Back